Audyssey Speakr Match Error

nirmal_kumar

Hi everyone,
I have recently got an Onkyo 9300thx system..i tried to run the audyssey EQ with the given setup mic.it played a series of test tones and worked fine for the first mic position..then when it asked to move the mic to second seating position ( i did ) it played test tone only for front left...and for front right it said "" SPEAKER MATCHING ERROR "" I tried the setup again 5-6 times...but it gets stuck exactly at front right.that too at the 2nd seating position...

NOT only it gets stuck.." there is no front right speaker icon on the audyssey screen........

when i wrote the problem to audyssey...they suggested 2 solutions...

1. blown tweeters...i checked that by playing some high freq content and all the speakers worked fine....I even swapped the speakers front LEFT<<==>>RIGHT....RAN THE SET UP AGAIN..STILL THE SAME PROBLEM.(stuck at same point)

2..To reset the processor of AVR..tried expecting a miracle....but still no use...

when i checked the net..this particular problem is quite common..but couldnt find the proper solution..I am pretty sure some of the forum members have experienced or even heard of same problems..

kindly suggest solution for me...or can some one suggest a manual eq setting for my system.....thanq

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back