Auguri miei cari coraggiosi soldati

Kevian

Fellow Audio/Videophiles,

Today, I surrender my body and soul to our world of audio & video maniacs and I look up to you all great warriors & legends which will certainly leave an indelible impression on my warrior profile.

Strength & Honour
Venkus Narelius

P.S. Never mind my intro..just finished watching Gladiator for the 16th time.;):D

Venkus Aurelius Caesar, welcome to HifiVision.

I completely agree with you. The Gladiator is certainly worth watching many times. Russel Crowe has done a superb job, as has Richard Harris in your role. In a good HT system, I just love watching the Roman fight against Germanic barbarians. The way the arrows fly overhead and the sound of the dog breathing hard are just superbly done.

Cheers

:clapping: Welcome warrior! Thats a great intro:D BTW which city you are in?

cheers,
sri

Srikarji,

Whenever I come across this intro, I can only remember the kind of influence Gladiator had on me...funny though....lolz..I come from Hyderabad...how about you friend?

Naren

Welcome to Hifivision, Venkus! I guess, better late than never. That is an interestingly worded introduction message.

Hi Venkus_Narelius,
Welcome.Your introduction has impressed me.
You will be rewarded here @ Hifivision.:eek:hyeah:
And don't forget to...
Stay here,I'll be back:cool:

Samuel
Cyberdyne Systems Model 101:D

Ps: Me watched the T2 for the millionth time(just kiddin) this weekend.
Can't get enough of Arnie.And Gladiator is on top of my list too.

Welcome to Hifivision, Venkus! I guess, better late than never. That is an interestingly worded introduction message.

Hi Vortex...thank you for welcoming me....actually I use to lurk on many german a/v forums..and last year I stumbled upon hifivision...great forum..great people...I'm lovin'it....and I think I am emotionally vulnerable to movies:D

Naren

Hi Venkus_Narelius,
Welcome.Your introduction has impressed me.
You will be rewarded here @ Hifivision.:eek:hyeah:
And don't forget to...
Stay here,I'll be back:cool:

Samuel
Cyberdyne Systems Model 101:D

Ps: Me watched the T2 for the millionth time(just kiddin) this weekend.
Can't get enough of Arnie.And Gladiator is on top of my list too.

Hallo Hallo Hallallo.....nice meeting you Arnie sir....thank you for welcoming me...btw...my TV screen size is not big enough to show your muscles...mind rewarding me with an Optoma? :p

Ardent fan of yours,
Naren

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back