AV dealers in Hyderabad

People who are interested in QA Series of speakers, below are the dealer details provided by our member Mridul Goel.

Dealer : Mowzz Inc.
They have a showroom in 3rd Floor, SVM Mall, Road No.36, Jublee Hills..
Mr. Zakir, is the concerned person...

If anybody interested PM me for Zakir's Mobile Number.

Thanks
Satya.

Hyderabad folks - can you help update this thread with new dealers , dealers stocking new products etc. This thread was quite helpful, but is like 3 years old now.

Any luck blasto ? i was also wanting a demo of the paradigm speakers.

With so limited options in hyderabad , i was actually thinking that the 8 hours drive to bangalore might be worth it :) or if we can have like a hyderabad meet or something.

what do you guys say.

Ask if the bangalore dealer can arrange a group audition for all of you in hyderabad.

htstore.in (lokesh) Finaltouch (akash).

Any luck blasto ? i was also wanting a demo of the paradigm speakers.

With so limited options in hyderabad , i was actually thinking that the 8 hours drive to bangalore might be worth it :) or if we can have like a hyderabad meet or something.

what do you guys say.

I contacted the distributer KEI and they gave me contact in hyderabad for audition of paradigm monitors.

Acoustic solutions -
Mr. Manohar: 09866166119

Haven't called them yet.. Mostly will audition this weekend if they have the setup.. You can call and check out..

KEI contact:

Prasanna Parandekar

The above guy asked me to get back on his number if Mr Manohar did not have the setup I require so that he can coordinate.

Also Check Audio people in Jubilee hills, in the 1st floor of the building housing the ... Puma or.. darn it.. dont remember.. beside the Levis Showroom... They have

Monitor Audio Bronze
Silver
Gold
Theils... etc
Sonodyne/Sunfire Subs etc
& also some tube amps along with Definitive technology products

There is this showroom in somajiguda raj bhavan road. SBT corporation.
Their Service was top class.
they deal in Martin logan,Jamo,Klipsch,Magnat, Cambridge Audio,

Last edited:
Any one know if sound and vision is still operational? They closed shop in GVK one, any whereabouts on their location?

Don't say begumpet, I got it from the net, that's a big area. Be specific.

Sound and Vision Begumpet shop closed long time back. It was right next to airport entry road below the flyover. Last I know, he moved his shop close to Park Lane. Coming from Paradise, you can take U-turn below Patny flyover and take second left right after air force college. Its small entrance next to Lenovo (?) and a car accessories shop.

I am looking for audioning active speakers in Hyderabad. Espcially i am looking for the below models.

M-AUDIO-BX5-D2
AudioEngine A5+
Q Acoustics BT3

I have called couple of dealers (Audio People, Vector system, Home Cinema), but none of them have these brands / models. Please suggest me any place where i can audion them.

My budget is 50K Max for a pair of active speakers. Please suggest any other brand / model and place to audition the same.

Finally bought a second hand AudioEngine A5 (without audition). This will satisfy my secondary system needs (for my LED TV).

Now i want to complete my primary system setup (basic one, with buget < 1L). I already have a Schitt DAC and next want to buy a amplifer and Speakers. I am thinking about the likes of below.

Amp:
1. Marantz
2. Yamaha AS500

Speakers
1. QAcoustic 2020i
2. Monitor Audio Bx2
3. Kef R300 (it is really of my budget, but if it makes significant difference, then i will go for that)

Please suggest me any good place in Hyderabad to audition them.

:) I am not a dealer. Just a guy based out of Hyderebad and did the search for buying some systems for me for over a year. So, I have been to every one of these places and most of them would have blacklisted me by now :) So, for anything give me a ping and I'll see if I can help you. Now, mostly in touch with dealers in other cities of India.

I wanted to buy an av receiver with a low budget ...where I can try checking in Hyderabad? Last time when I spoke to dealers in Delhi they said they would atleast give 30%margin . So if any idea of the prices at present please post for both 5.1 and 7.1 or 7.2.
Thanks in advance

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back