AV Receiver + 5.1 ch. Speakers package

Looking for best 5.1 ch AVR and 5.1 speaker package

• Best 5.1 Ch AVR of the world

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • BEst 5.1 Ch speaker

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am having an 5.1 DVD player so can I go for a 7.1 Ch AVR. Would it make any technical problem regarding their compatibility.Is there any problem installing the device?Actually I am thinking to invest about 35K in AVR now.

You will typically connect a DVDP/BDP - AVR via HDMI/coaxial/optical and note that you will not use the 5.1 output of the DVDP/BDP. Try finding the post by VenkatCR on interconnects which might help you in this regard. There will not be any technical problems provided your player can pass DD/DTS via coaxial/optical route.

With your budget, go for Yamaha 663, which has all bells and whistles except video upscaling.

Dear mridul
u r suggesting well. As i explain earlier that i dont have that much knowledge of technical aspects.....just i have in my mind that i have to grab the latest one (under my budget). Now i am thinking that i should go for a good AVR so and not the highest enjoyable but.......satisfying speaker. So please tell me about the same.One more thing I want to know that if i possess a good AVR, (obviously suggested by you) then what i should do for speakers.

Here, i would like to mention that i am trying to follow the theory of 'upgrade later'. so plz guide me that besides which AVR I should go attach my speaker(s) and how can i upgrade my speakers later (such as adding centre/sub etc.).
Can I buy 2.1 channel spkrs and get them upgrade later Or they will be unusable??? I can understand ur dilemma....but this query most important for me to go for any option.....plz reply soon..

regards

Akeshwar

Buddy

I will be in Delhi tomorow, so on Sunday or Tuesday we can plan n meet and discuss regarding your brief requirements.

Plz check in your PM...

Dear Mridul

first of all extremely sorry for not getting in touch with you. Actually, I was badly caught by fever since august 9. I just joined office today.Mridul, as per u and other friends have suggested me to go for a slow and steady process.....Accordingly, I have decided to go for Denon 1910 (if u suggest any other AVR in the price range of 30-36k 80% dedicated for music....so plz) in this November and offcourse also for matching speakers (planned to go for 2 front speakers, due to lack of money). But really you along with Yogesh, Ashish i have got very useful info so far. Thanx once again for your expert opinion......It will be highly appreciated if any other suggestion I may receive from you.

With best regards,
Akeshwar
[email protected]
[email protected]

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back