Av reciver compatibility

ketanpote69

Dear all
I have a marantz reciever sr 5008 with two jbl monitor speakers 4312 ebk.
Now only when I increase the marantz volume to 40 I start to get the music from both speaker. I need to understand if these speakers are compatable to my av reciever or what is the problem . Pl suggest.

No sir I am referring to sound which starts at 40 level which is confusing n worry .I want to know if the problem is of compatibility between marantz n jbl Pl suggest

A lot depends upon the source of your music. Are you using a disk or a usb or streaming via phone ? Your speaker are certainly top notch. If i remember correctly these speakers were for the japanese market. I would think you need a more powerful amp section to run these beautifully.

I have used a disk . What amp would u like to suggest or may be a power amp complimenting marantz 5008

No sir I am referring to sound which starts at 40 level which is confusing n worry .I want to know if the problem is of compatibility between marantz n jbl Pl suggest

Usually AVR need volume more than half to get proper sound.There above its loud.I found Marantz AVR get loud if volume touch - 10 level.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back