Availability of moderately priced 6 channel amplifiers in india

Vineethkumar01

Hi all,
Can anyone point me to a good 6 channel amplifier available in india. I am not looking for very expensive ones. My purpose is to play around with DSP crossovers for 2/3 way speakers. Is there any reasonably priced product (< 25-30k) available which either involves minimal DIY or a is fully finished product. So far my experience with amps is only a marantz PM5005 and Allo volt + D dual mono design. I like the allo amp for its cost and would have chosen if a 6 channel version of it were available but seems like similar products are not available with allo.

Thanks
Vineeth

Hi all,
Can anyone point me to a good 6 channel amplifier available in india. I am not looking for very expensive ones. My purpose is to play around with DSP crossovers for 2/3 way speakers. Is there any reasonably priced product (< 25-30k) available which either involves minimal DIY or a is fully finished product. So far my experience with amps is only a marantz PM5005 and Allo volt + D dual mono design. I like the allo amp for its cost and would have chosen if a 6 channel version of it were available but seems like similar products are not available with allo.

Thanks
Vineeth
DNM mumbai used to have them - you need to evaluate the build and sound - they are old time players .
Anikets DD is a bigs thumbs up !

(no affiliations)

Hi all,

Thanks
Vineeth
Hi Vineet,

Even I'm from Bangalore & i have ordered Aniket's 3 ch power amp which is in build state now , heard lot of praised reviews from user & trusting Aniket i have ordered.
u can have a look on his Amps which are good reviewed

Thanks everyone for your replies so far and Thanks for the leads on FM Aniket's Designs.
I already have a 2 channel version of Aniket's DD Pre+power amp combo.
But my build for that is not yet complete due to a problem with the Pre (which was an older design) and Aniket is working on it.
I had already contacted him about this new requirement and he has suggested me a model that he has designed.
I am holding off on purchasing it to see if there are other choices also available.

Thanks
Vineeth

Did you check this one from Sonodyne? I believe it is a multi channel power amp.

GENIE PROJECT PACK IA 6410

Thanks everyone for your replies so far and Thanks for the leads on FM Aniket's Designs.
I already have a 2 channel version of Aniket's DD Pre+power amp combo.
But my build for that is not yet complete due to a problem with the Pre (which was an older design) and Aniket is working on it.
I had already contacted him about this new requirement and he has suggested me a model that he has designed.
I am holding off on purchasing it to see if there are other choices also available.

Thanks
Vineeth

Oh, nice. Any details on what he is offering?

MaSh

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back