AVR for Monitor Audio RX6

Have MA Rx6 set up. Marantz matches well with Rx6 - Have SR6005 for movies and PM7004 for music.

For upgraditis bug- Just curious what would be the next level of Amp upgrade for Rx6 (have PM7004).

just like every one said, I too believe that marantz 5007 should have better components than the denon 2113. I would always recommend marantz over denon just for the reason that marantz sells cheaper than denon.

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your valuable time and suggestion.

I finally purchased RX6 and Denon 2113 using it mostly for music purpose till the time I shift to my new house and then adding Centre , sub and surround to it.

Issue I'm facing now that I have to increase the volume all the time to get best out of speakers for music purpose. Would like to know if this can be solved by adding a stereo amplifier ? If yes then which one should suit RX6 ? My budget would be 40-45k.

Thank you once again for your time.

well congrats as MA rx6 is one of the fantastc fs....just fantastic..

at the same time..yes you are correct..2113 or similar avr is not enough to feed it..
a streo amp will be good..
it would be very nice if you would have been bought a pre out wala avr..anyway..

All I can say is my poor knowledge in Hi Fi field. Anyways I want to eventually add stereo amp to do justice to ears and speakers.

All I can say is my poor knowledge in Hi Fi field. Anyways I want to eventually add stereo amp to do justice to ears and speakers.

Dont regret. Congratulations to you. Enjoy the music.

My story:Three years back I had a Marantz receiver- AVR-5003 . It gave me hell of problems-the notorious protection mode problem. Without any trigger, it used to go into protection mode(standby switch flickering). After six months, I got it changed with Denon 1911. This model was one notch below Marantz model and so the performance in movies. But music I enjoy with the Denon.Besides, I had peaceful sleep.

Regards,

vjc

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back