AVR for Movies only

You have a great deal on Emotiva. It must be on 110V, I guess.
Do you who all are selling power amps in India/ I know NAD and Rotel but their prices are sky high.
Which AVR are u using?
Sumit.
Bought the Emotiva in the states. They have some great performing equipment for decent prices. This company was started by a bunch of audio enthusiasts working for big brand names in the field. They got together one day and decided to start a company which would give VFM to the end consumer via using internet distribution and cutting out the middleman.
Emotiva Audio :: Audiophile Quality Audio Electronics and loudspeakers for home theater and music at Factory Direct Prices; Multi Channel Amplifiers, Sound Processors, and Award Winning Speaker Systems

I paid about $650 for the Emo LPA-1. Specifics:-
125W x 5 + 60W x 2
Great amp for the money i paid. Now they have replaced this with UPA-1 which is 125 x 7. Price i is same.

You have a great deal on Emotiva. It must be on 110V, I guess.
Do you who all are selling power amps in India/ I know NAD and Rotel but their prices are sky high.
Which AVR are u using?
Sumit.

Nope Emotiva caters to a worldwide market it has dual voltage auto switcher. So im happy in the 220v world also. My AVR is a Yamaha RX-V661.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back