AVR Suggestion for Bose Acoustimass 10 speakers

Dinesh29888

QUESTIONAIRE FOR AVR PURCHASE QUERY

OBJECTIVE: Speakers are 8years old and was using them with a Denon 1910 AVR now finally my AVR gave up on me. So looking to buy a new AVR with all the latest audio support.

1. Audio preference (Music / Movies) = Music 60% - Movies 40%

2. Budget = ?30,000

4. Source (CD /DVD /Satellite /Other) = Samsung 55" 4K TV / PC / Blu-ray player

5. Existing components to be integrated with new purchase (Speaker /Amp /Cables /Equaliser /Other) = Speaker

6. Can used AVR be considered (Y/N) = No

7. Other details /preferences = I watch Netflix, youtube Videos & 4K movie downloaded from the internet.

Hi Dinesh,

See my comments to your points.....

1. Audio preference (Music / Movies) = Music 60% - Movies 40%...look at Marantz AVR or Yamaha..they are quite musical and warm....works well with Bose...especially Marantz..

2. Budget = ?30,000....You may get a Yamaha entry level in this price....you want something good, you may need to increase it...else look at pre owned...OLX / HiFI ads / For Sale By Owner section......some good deals on OLX....

4. Source (CD /DVD /Satellite /Other) = Samsung 55" 4K TV / PC / Blu-ray player.....AVR has multiple inputs...should not be a challenge....

5. Existing components to be integrated with new purchase (Speaker /Amp /Cables /Equaliser /Other) = Speaker ...Marantz AVRs come with inbuilt 9 Band EQ which is adjustable.....NR series is more than enough to run the Bose Acoustimass 10

6. Can used AVR be considered (Y/N) = No...with the limited budget, you should....you can get a new Pioneer AVR with that budget but it will not sound all that great as the model is an entry level one....

7. Other details /preferences = I watch Netflix, youtube Videos & 4K movie downloaded from the internet....you need a good latest AVR with these features.....

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back