B&W805s/Dynaudio S1.4/ Wilson bensch Square 1

Hi Neo/Dinyaar
Like all Odyssey products, the comparitive price points are at least 2 times compared to Odyssey product pricing for equivalent sound. The Candela is a great pre - fast, detailed and actually not as much of the warm sound that tube components are known for though the tube signature is definitely there. To be honest, good pre's are lacking in the market. The only other pre that I have now which is very good but an SS is the Usher P-307 or the much cheaper Odyssey Etesian passive pre. The Usher pre comes with a separate standalone power supply chassis, and is also phono capable, and has 2 outputs. its sounds very unlike a traditional SS.

cheers
Sridhar

How much is the usher pre & the ethian by odyssey??

I second prem the cary is good. But for pre & source the pairing is very critical.
But J&B has some best CD Player's that i've heard by Blue Note. On must def give it a listen if one is looking for a good high end CD Player.

Contact person is Jacob. His number is 9820285812. I think he is out of town till end of the week. He stocks Cary, Blue Note, BG Electrostatic Speakers and Audience products

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back