Bad Experience With Lynx

harsha64

i have placed an order for asus xonar st sound card on 8th dec, i got an email stating that "order placed to supplier will send after 4-5 days",its been three weeks and i have still not received the product.before placing the order i called them up for the availabilty,he said he will call me back regarding the availabilty and other details but he doesnt so i called him again in the evening he said he does not have it but he will get it from the distributor and charged me 1000rs more because of the fluctation of dollar price it was fair, but..

after 1 week when i called him he said, - he was busy , he will call me back, but he does not, the next day when i called him he said the distributor has got the product and he will send it to me soon

after 2 week,- he was busy, he said he will call me back but he does not, the next day i called him again, he said in his words"that bastard distributor has increased the price and asking for 1000 rupees more, im fighting with him regarding this"

i called him again in the middle of the week as usual no response,he says he will call but doesnt

after 3 week - i was pissed and called him up and said dont you have any ethics,you say you will call me back and you wont , this 4th or 5th time you are doing this, he says he is sorry and that he was busy, and asks me what exactly i want to know about the order!! i said its been three weeks when will i get it?, he said its still with the distributor and if you think im lying the ill put you on conference with him, or else he will sort it out and call me back..i still didm not get any call from him..

bad experiences :

he says he will callback but he will never!!

he has already charged me 1000rs extra regarding the dollar fluctuation,edit - so why this fuss about his dealer increasing the price?

and why the hell would i want to get involved with his distributor??

after agreeing at a certain price shouldnt he deliver it without giving excuses?? edit- like dealer increasing price.

Last edited:
Genuine issue with a online site. I believe the owner is a member of this forum..lets hear him.

Not sure why you paid 1000 Rs. extra due to dollar fluctuation. That is not your problem after placing the order. Ask for a refund.

p.s-
a couple of months ago, i have ordered x -mini speakers, after calling him regarding the payment and other details, i have placed the order, after 1 week when he got the money order he called me back and said he does not have my required color, and he only has one color, he should have me told me before paying!! i took it without complaining!!
no wonder he is getting bad reviews everywhere!!

no , he informed me before placing the order about that 1000rs,he even increased the price on his website so thats why i said it was fair, the problem is about the another 1000rs which the dealer is asking him, he is not asking me for that money but he says he is fighting with him, i wonder till how long his fight goes on!!

Last edited:
Its not the first time we are seeing complaints on this seller in this forum and the seller had given us a lot of assurances on the improvement. I think its high time we boycott this seller since he is repeating the behavior. Busy, What the...after getting the payment...:mad: Is his payment mode still manual...?:eek:

I Wonder Why Did You Place Order With Him, Especially When You Had Bad Experience With Him Previously. Tell Him You Want Your Money Back. Order Directly From Amazon Or Any Other Seller.

@baijuxavior - as it was just about the color , i did not want to be so uptight nd all, now after my second experience i will never buy anything from him!!

hey...just noticed something here...

Brother Baiju typed in title case...the other person who did this (and gained quite a bit of notoriety for it) was Amarbir of Lynx... :p

PS: I am not suggesting anything here...only an observation :) or am I missing something here :rolleyes:

Last edited:
i was looking at fiio amplifiers at lynx's website when i saw this thread now. have read/heard quite a lot about its notoriety. wonder where else could i get one of those amps. not able to spot them elsewhere for sub-2k. am very very skeptical to proceed with lynx now.

P.S. - post #6 :eek:hyeah:

I Wonder Why Did You Place Order With Him, Especially When You Had Bad Experience With Him Previously. Tell Him You Want Your Money Back. Order Directly From Amazon Or Any Other Seller.

Harsha,

I agree with Baiju. Ask for a total refund and source it from elsewhere. I remember someone is selling it on Sachin's "wanted" thread. Btw, I wonder what Hydra and Soulforged have noticed?:confused:

Kevian

Harsha,

I agree with Baiju. Ask for a total refund and source it from elsewhere. I remember someone is selling it on Sachin's "wanted" thread. Btw, I wonder what Hydra and Soulforged have noticed?:confused:

Kevian

post one - all lower case
Post Six - All Title Case

Expected :
Sentence case
OR
ALL UPPER CASE IF YOU ARE SHOUTING
:)

@ harsha - a member here named 'winter' is selling his xonar essence ST. he's even present on digit forum. you can contact him. if you succeed in getting your money back, do consider to deal with him.

@ kevian - as soulforged pointed out, baiju typed his words (all of them) in title case. this was the way Mr. Amarbir typed his comments on forums :p

@ amol12 - nice thing you pointed out there :)

@ soulforged - thanks ! i will look up :)

Last edited:
Ah..netiquetts? I thought Baiju too had a bad experience with Lynx and vented it out with Title Case. :lol:never knew Amarbir's style...

I haven't bought anything from amarbir or had any bad experience, but have read in many forums about bad experiences dealing with him. Once I requested him to use proper case, he said 'It Is My Style Of Writing. Can't Change That'. Read this to know his style.

Last edited:
i just called him up, he said he will ship it to me by 2 or 3 rd jan and selling it to me for a margin of 30rs,i felt bad nd i said im fine if he wants to increase the price but he refused!!
by the way im buying it for 9200 rs.

I purchased my Fiio E7 from Lynx and got it within a day of placing the order. However, I had heard of his reputation and proceeded only after an influential friend from Chandigarh promised to help me out in case I got any trouble from him. :lol:

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back