Bad Experience With Lynx

@stevie boy,its the same product, i think those rates are of when the dollar rate was low, coz if i calculate its costing more on amazon now that to without shipping and import tax..
but im not sure though,,

I was wondering whether there are folks who are still dealing with this particular seller after his reputation. (feedback not only at this forum, but other forums too). I was inclined to buy couple of products from this seller, but after seeing the feedbacks from various forums, i kept away.
Now that you had already made the payment - do see that you follow it up (no matter how many times), until you receive your product or still you get your money refunded. That's the only option. Sorry to see yet another disappointed customer (prospective!!)!

Hi Harsha,

As long as you've done your homework on price its good :) I'd still not believe him on the rs 30 margin ;)

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It may or may not be true that margin is rs30.
If i was a dealer, i would sell even no profit no loss basis or even with a bit of a loss in such case where my reputation is at stake. If i save my reputation right now, profit can always be made later.
If I keep 1 customer happy, he is bound to get 2 more.
This dealer is not doing anything great by offering it at smaller margin. In fact he is doing it so late that he has lost a few customers on this forum.

@OP:You are great. Any relation to "Karna" from "Mahabharat" or Raja Harischandra? Both known for being very generous.

Last edited:
The order I placed before 1.5 years on this dealers site is still in "backordered" state. He is not even bothered to refund the money. I called and informed him about it many times but he used to say, he is busy.. Its his damn trick to fool us people for our hard earned money... He is making profit by not doing business, but by CHEATING...

Everyone should boycott the so called dealer, his name starts with 'A' and ends with 'R'..

I placed an order with Lynx for Darkvoice 3322 headphone amps worth 26.5k about a year ago. In spite of my repeated reminders, the product has not yet been delivered nor has a refund been issued.This guy keeps making excuses. Dragging him to consumer court is an option but it seems that the court hearings will have to be held in Chandigarh - the dealer's city: far away from my hometown Thane. Can you guys suggest a suitable course of action for me?

The order I placed before 1.5 years on this dealers site is still in "backordered" state. He is not even bothered to refund the money. I called and informed him about it many times but he used to say, he is busy.. Its his damn trick to fool us people for our hard earned money... He is making profit by not doing business, but by CHEATING...

Everyone should boycott the so called dealer, his name starts with 'A' and ends with 'R'..

If you can tell the full name it will help newbies like me. Why the cryptic messages which newcomers cannot understand and be careful of?

I couriered a motherboard to him 2 years back that I had chipped with a screwdriver and he promised to try and repair it. However I never heard back from him after that and my mobo vanished into the blue. Anyways since I had already given up hope for repairing it even though he promised to try I did not bother repeatedly following up with him.

--G0bble

Seems like this thread popped up in a right time for me, I was about to order some computer spares for about 20K. Now I will back off...

Anyways I already shopped Superlux headphone from Amarbir not a bad experience. Though got a open piece it was new (was told opened only to test as many returns due to faulty)

Yes...I remember you mentioning that his unique writing style gave you a headache :p
You Are Right, But I Still Enjoyed Some Of His Posts. :cool:

He left, saying that it was not financially worth his while to be a dealer member here. I hoped he might post as an individual, but it looks as if advertisement and market research was all he wanted from the site.

he said i would get it by mon or tue but i still did not get it, so i called him today but he did not lift my calls so i called his office, they said they still did not ship it becoz of some problems and they would ship it today, so according to them i should get it in another 5 - 6 days!!

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back