Bangalore retailer for pioneer dv 600-av

hi
Thanx fo that you can call him .he can ship u where u want. shiping charges he cant bear.because i am out of mumbai even he can give you MARANTZ & DENON &HITACHI too Mr.Hansraj 9821890978,9867390978

I finally got my DV 610 AV in Chennai for 7k. (+ 600 bucks for a HDMI cable). Brought it to home in Bangalore and mated the Pioneer with my Panny 32LX800. What a divine union! All of a sudden my DVDs have come to life. Even the audio with the LX800's tinny speakers sound so nice with the virtual surround enabled on the 610. The player even though marked as region 3, seems to have been already region unlocked and played my R1 and R2 disks without any problem.

Played some divx files like 'Kung Fu Panda' and 'Get Smart' and they look nice. The upscaling makes a lot of difference for DVDs and not much in case of DIVX files. Currently I have set the 610 to output 1080p than 720p, since I noticed that this way, the PQ is slightly better than setting it to my TV's native 720p.

phantom,
7k sounds like a pretty good deal. your write up was pretty encouraging for me. i have a 32lx800 too and was considering a decent budget dvd player. do let me know if you have any further suggestions and learnings on the pairing 32lx800 with the 610.

do readers from pune know how much the pioneer 610 is actually available in pune for? i called up AVXellence - Pune on last friday and the guy on the phone told me it would cost 12k here!

--bhuvan.

phantom,
7k sounds like a pretty good deal. your write up was pretty encouraging for me. i have a 32lx800 too and was considering a decent budget dvd player. do let me know if you have any further suggestions and learnings on the pairing 32lx800 with the 610.

do readers from pune know how much the pioneer 610 is actually available in pune for? i called up AVXellence - Pune on last friday and the guy on the phone told me it would cost 12k here!

--bhuvan.

You can check out here

Silo Media & Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Off No. 3 & 4, 1st Floor, ??A?? Wing, Mittal Court,
CTS- 478, Rasta Peth,
Pune 411011,
Maharashtra State, INDIA

I got my Pio 600 from here few weeks before (with bill and warranty for 7.5 K). 610 was not available then.

You can check out here

Silo Media & Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Off No. 3 & 4, 1st Floor, ??A?? Wing, Mittal Court,
CTS- 478, Rasta Peth,
Pune 411011,
Maharashtra State, INDIA

I got my Pio 600 from here few weeks before (with bill and warranty for 7.5 K). 610 was not available then.

they still don't have the 610 or the 410.

i have pioneer dv-610 dvd palyers

hi to all, im dealing with audio/video systems in chennai, you can call me in this number +919941918910.

cheers...............

Re: chennai a/v dealer

hi,
im also dealing with Torvin exclusicve amplifiers and spaekers, yamaha receivers and speakers, mission speakers, wharfedale speakers, anthony gallo acoustics speakers, butt kickers, bandridge and profigold cables from netherlands and many more...............contact.no.+919941918910

I purchased the DV-610 around a month ago for 8K from grey market.

cheers,
Hi,
did you buy this in kolkata? I am currently in japan but would be back in the city by nov end. I am interested in buying this player. Price here is aroung 13K yen ( ~ Rs 7000/-). I am looking to replace my upscaling Sony DVD player with this primarily because this also supports DVD audio and SACD.

However, the problem is that it seems the model available in japan is locked to region 2 only, and a custom firmware upgrade is required to move this to region free. Frankly, I am not very comfortable with that.
Given i can find the international model in kolkata, I wouldn't mind shelling out the extra 1K.

So, if you could at-least PM me the details of where you bought it in Kolkata, it would be very helpful.

Regards,
Santanu

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back