Bass and treble - recommended

Jith77

its been sometime and i should have written this sometime ago...for short, dev at bass and treble is quite friendly and helpful that one doesnt have to worry about dealing with him:)...details below

i had brought CA 540av1 from bass treble at the market section...the amp was not running the speaker after running them for some hours...i had posted here asking for help as well..

dev at Bass n treble had seen the thread and had called me up and offered help...naturally i was quite impressed that he took the intiative eventhough i hadnt asked for his help nor had i mentioned here that i bought it from him...the amp was shipped to him and its working fine now :)

I got the CD6002 from him. My impression was that he is an earnest fellow eager to do business and get on with it, quoting reasonable prices - as compared to others I had called and spoken to earlier. Something about him made me trust him naturally unlike many others I have met.

Glad to know he helped you out :)

Cheers

Do you guys know any dealer I can trust for buying used stuff - from a remote location, over internet/ phone?

regards

I Purchased my Marantz PM15 amplifier , Dali ikon2 speaker and Marantz SA 15 Player from him. After that i recommended him to my friend who bought a used Rotel Power and Pre amplifier and a B&W Bookshelf speaker and is quite happy with the Purchase.
Dev , bass treble is Highly recommended.

ANM You can contact dev and find out if he is having any used products for sale. I have his number in my home , i will PM you the details tomorrow.

Vijay.

its been sometime and i should have written this sometime ago...for short, dev at bass and treble is quite friendly and helpful that one doesnt have to worry about dealing with him:)

Totally agreed . I am his customer for a year now and have bought various equipments for me as well as for my friends,dev is very friendly and nice person to deal with.

david.

Mr. Dev is one of the person you can rely for all your audio needs.

Truly professional, trustworthy and nothing short of a gentleman.

I credit my impression about him to all other forum members who had earlier dealt with him.

Thank You

its been sometime and i should have written this sometime ago...for short, dev at bass and treble is quite friendly and helpful that one doesnt have to worry about dealing with him:)...details below

i had brought CA 540av1 from bass treble at the market section...the amp was not running the speaker after running them for some hours...i had posted here asking for help as well..

dev at Bass n treble had seen the thread and had called me up and offered help...naturally i was quite impressed that he took the intiative eventhough i hadnt asked for his help nor had i mentioned here that i bought it from him...the amp was shipped to him and its working fine now :)

I whole heatedly second (and third !!!) all the good words written on him by all of them...Just a correction.Its Bass Treble..,not Bass n Treble.I write this because there is some place by name Bass n Treble which is different.Dev is in Coimbatore (Ad in AV-Max).Other shop is probably in Delhi ?(not sure..Seen ads in What Hi-FI/AV-Max)

I whole heatedly second (and third !!!) all the good words written on him by all of them...Just a correction.Its Bass Treble..,not Bass n Treble.I write this because there is some place by name Bass n Treble which is different.Dev is in Coimbatore (Ad in AV-Max).Other shop is probably in Delhi ?(not sure..Seen ads in What Hi-FI/AV-Max)

haha
that is Bass and Trouble!
i know him and i can vouch for him as well.
hes the frontman for Gamut and brands of hermit audio

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back