Best 32" Full HD LED TV Suggestion

Suggest for Best 32" LED Full HD TV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pradeepalokraj

Hi,

Anybody can suggest best 32" LED Full HD TV for home use.
Budget: Rs. 30,000/-
HDMI: atleast 1 input
USB: atleast 1
Sound: Dolby - Good sound
TV Audio output to AVR (Harman Kardon AVR255)

LG/Samsung/Panasonic/Toshiba/Philips....etc

30000 is a good budget for 32" TV. You can also consider Sony. Most of the TVs have at least 1 HDMI in.

Sorry, but what do you mean by dolby sound from tv? Why don't you try to connect the source (STB/ bluray/ dvd) etc to the avr and then to tv?

By the way, you can consider Micromax too (available for around 13-14K) if you are not brand conscious). Till now they have received good feedback in this forum.

By the way, you can consider Micromax too (available for around 13-14K) if you are not brand conscious). Till now they have received good feedback in this forum.
I think the 13K Micromax is not FHD just HD Ready. In 30K OP can go with 50 inch Micromax instead if he can forego the premium brand status

Thanks. I am Brand conscious. Sony is costly hence I am not interested.

I can try with Micromax: Which one is good. Model plz.......!!!

There are plenty of models in you price bracket from Samsung, Sony....
Micromax and other brands will be a waste of money on long term.
Samsung has 5 Series which is full HD
And there are some models in Sony too which are below 30k.
Regards..

Micromax and other brands will be a waste of money on long term.

Please explain the reason behind your thoughts on Micromax above. Have you used one?

Talking about highend brands, we have tons of experience penned down in this form. How about buying a flagship model for 1.81L and panel going kaput within 13th month and now replacement panel comes for 80K? In that price, one can get 15 such TVs from Micromax.

Last edited:
Sony has got a few models below 30k...
32R412 for 27000
32R422 for 29000
32R482 for 34000
32W700 for 40000

Samsung has few models..
32J4003 should be below 24000
32H4100 for 25400
32H4140 for 26300
32H4303 for 28200
32H5100 for 31500 (full HD)

Only reason for not suggesting Micromax is they don't manufacture TV line and get all stuff from China and quality is always suspect in such cases and most importantly No Service /or service center's.
Regards

Also above prices could be + or - 500 bucks depending the dealer.
Personally I feel this is the right time to buy because of World Cup and some freebies being offered by various brands.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back