Best 75 inch TV under 2L

Keshavvvv

Hey to all.

I am planning to buy a 75 inch TV and budget can be stretched to 2 lacs.

Previously I was using a MIQ1 75 untill it stopped working in about 2 years. So cannot comprise on the screen size.

What do you guys suggest?

My basic requirements out a TV is mainly to watch movies and shows on the built in apps, though I do have a Yamaha 3072 but I use it for the audio.
So basically all I want is the best possible PQ in my budget and durablity of atleast 5 years.

Are brands like Hisense or TCL provide comparable PQ to brands like Sony etc in the same price bracket?

I was really happy with my Q1 but expected more durability, left me very dissatisfied and disappointed.

Kindly suggest.

Not sure about your usability hours daily.. this is too quick for the TV to stop working. Any frequent voltage fluctuations/ power cut in your area?.
Better to get an inverter /UPS to protect your equipment.

All Sony/Samsung/LG/Panasonic are good , Sony on little expensive side. Go to any TV showroom and get the demo yourself and choose the best one. Heard TCL is good but not sure about its reliability.

If you can get extended warranty for 2+ years for the TV ,it would be on safer side, but not sure all brand provides same.

I do use Samsung 55" TV, it working fine so far for 3+ years.

Not sure about your usability hours daily.. this is too quick for the TV to stop working. Any frequent voltage fluctuations/ power cut in your area?.
Better to get an inverter /UPS to protect your equipment.

All Sony/Samsung/LG/Panasonic are good , Sony on little expensive side. Go to any TV showroom and get the demo yourself and choose the best one. Heard TCL is good but not sure about its reliability.

If you can get extended warranty for 2+ years for the TV ,it would be on safer side, but not sure all brand provides same.

I do use Samsung 55" TV, it working fine so far for 3+ years.
My TV usage is kind of high. 7-8 hours per day.

There are no voltage surges or power cuts where I reside, but as per Xiaomi the problem was with the voltage surge. Not sure I believe them though as it's their standard response.

Agreed about your point to get a UPS especially for larger screens.

I will get a demo as soon as I get a chance, but I really want to narrow down my options lol.
Also, people who have been using the device or purchased them recently can share an actual and dependable feedback.

There are no voltage surges or power cuts where I reside, but as per Xiaomi the problem was with the voltage surge. Not sure I believe them though as it's their standard response.

I will get a demo as soon as I get a chance, but I really want to narrow down my options lol.
Also, people who have been using the device or purchased them recently can share an actual and dependable feedback.
Hi,
My friend also had xiomi TV ,in 3 years display gone.

My advice please go with Sony / Samsung /LG

Better go to see demo and finalise .

Samsung au7700
Costs only 1.2. But is one of the best in this price bracket.
We got it for my father.
Good black levels, good brightness.

After having tried out Samsung, Sony, LG and Hisense, over the years, the conclusion that I have come to is - if you want your TV to last 10 years, and keep getting regular software updates, spend a little more and buy a Sony. Even mid-range Sony TVs last.

After having tried out Samsung, Sony, LG and Hisense, over the years, the conclusion that I have come to is - if you want your TV to last 10 years, and keep getting regular software updates, spend a little more and buy a Sony. Even mid-range Sony TVs last.
5 Sony LED TV were bought in our home in 2012.
All have same weird issue - white wave like light bleed at the periphery. ( finding it difficult to describe)

Sony KDL 40 BX-420 bought somewhere around 2013 ( could be a year or two before that, not sure) from National market Bangalore for 40k without bill, it is still running strong, absolutely no issues
Bought a Mi 55 inch LED in 2020 and it is already counting it's days with two black vertical stripes across the TV

Would like to know what went wrong with your Q1. Mine is working flawlessly since I bought it at the launch. Did you try repair?

Having tried Sony,Samsung,Vu,Onida,LG and Philips i would easily recommend the Sony LEDs. The Full Array sets are good but expensive. The X82L series are very good. Recently purchased few smaller sized ones. 4K and HDR content are simply outstanding. My friend went for the 85 inch Mini LED. Its really good but damn expensive. Generally Sonys offer peace of mind and have lasted at least a decade for me. I am really surprised that your Q1 died so soon. Hope you had some warranty on it?

It dies two days after the extended warranty was over. MI just blatantly refused to repair.
Anyway I have moved on now.
Looking at Sony X90K at around 2L. Is it worth it? Can I get a better deal anywhere in delhi?

Also another question that I have. Does sony 95K mini led comes in 75inch?

It dies two days after the extended warranty was over. MI just blatantly refused to repair.
Anyway I have moved on now.
Looking at Sony X90K at around 2L. Is it worth it? Can I get a better deal anywhere in delhi?

Also another question that I have. Does sony 95K mini led comes in 75inch?

Where are you getting the 75inch X90K for Rs 2 lacs ?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back