Best Amplifier and Stereo speaker within budget

sskcontrol

Hi,
I am in chennai and looking for a best amp and tower or big speaker for listening to music and movies. Mostly music. Need clear sound for hall.

My budget is 20000 Rs to Max 30000 for both amp and speaker.

I lost my interest in going to 5.1 speaker after experiencing with my Sony HTB though I have not faced any single issue with that for 5 yrs.

Please let me know best amp and speaker name I can go to buy in chennai. Also let me know the address where they are available. There should be service support also in chennai.

Speaker can be tower or any big speaker

Thanks
Senthil

Hey Senthil, I think your budget is tight to squeeze in amp & tower speakers. You will get amp and decent bookshelf speakers in this budget, also you have not mentioned the size of your listening room. Another option you have is to lookout for pre-owned AV of your liking from the forum or elsewhere.

Sonodyne Sia 310 + Sonus 1501 is an option for you. Browse through the Hifimart page and you will get an idea of may fall within your budget.

many of our forum members have used Topping Tp20 Amp, i understand members have been happy with the same. why dont you consider one. it should cost about 5k to 6k.

Second option is to select something from Norge's or Sonodyne's stable.

third option will be to go for a used amp and speakers.

I think you should check out BOSE
Amp:
SA-2 is around 16,800.
SA-3 is approx 23,000.

Speaker:
Acoustimass 5 Series III Stereo Speaker System is 23,600.

I suggest you to shack something here.

Well, Bose does have its USP of speaker size but highly overpriced when it come to sound quality.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back