Best av reciever which I can get for 25000

chandra_sekhar24

Hai iam from hyderabad i AM CONFUSED whether to take DENON 1709 the new model or else onkyo 505e model, my room size is 12*10 with sony hd projector please give the suggestions this one i want to take mostly for Movies and dts 5.1 recording purpose.:confused:

Hai iam from hyderabad i AM CONFUSED whether to take DENON 1709 the new model or else onkyo 505e model, my room size is 12*10 with sony hd projector please give the suggestions this one i want to take mostly for Movies and dts 5.1 recording purpose.:confused:

Both the Denon and Onkyo have very similar specification. The Onkyo has a little more power.

I think you should listen to both and see which sound better to your ears.

When you say '5.1 DTS recording', what exactly do you mean?

Cheers

I mean to say i want the amp to test for dts signal as well as dts recording by using spdif i want for listening and recording to test the 5.1 signal from the speakers so that i want better amp and better spekers so that can be suitable for my work

I mean to say i want the amp to test for dts signal as well as dts recording by using spdif i want for listening and recording to test the 5.1 signal from the speakers so that i want better amp and better spekers so that can be suitable for my work

I am afraid I am not yet clear what you are looking for.

If I understand correctly, you are looking for a 'line out' that carries a 5.1 signal? I am not sure this is available in any AVR. Most AVRs have sockets for Tape Out and a VCR Out. The Tape Out is a two channel audio using RCA jacks, while the VCR Out will be a Component Out again using RCA jacks. I am not sure whether any AVR (except maybe the highest versions) have any S/PDIF or Coaxial Out for carrying digital data.

One possibility will be to use the HDMI connection as this carries both audio and video data.

Cheers

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back