Best AVR within 60k

Subbiya

Hi Friends,

My uncle wants to setup a Home Theatre system, he have a room with size 12*15, his requirements are

AVR: Should have Dolby Atmos, DTS X, 2 Subwoofer Out, Audyssey multeq xt 32, 5.2/7.2 ch, 4k
FS: tannoy mercury 7.4
Subwoofer: I suggested him to go with Dual Subwoofer Sealed and Ported, SVS SB1000 & Velodyne Impact 12. He is intereted in music too.

Denon X3300W suits his requirements, any other AVR within the 60k price range with above features. Please suggest.

Thanks,
Subbiya

AVR: Should have Dolby Atmos, DTS X, 2 Subwoofer Out, Audyssey multeq xt 32, 5.2/7.2 ch, 4k
Subwoofer: I suggested him to go with Dual Subwoofer Sealed and Ported, SVS SB1000 & Velodyne Impact 12. He is intereted in music too.

Seems to me... you already have the answers.:eek:hyeah:

You can check the Marantz NR1606 too. Definitely better for both movie and music (Just a suggestion). Go for an audition and then decide as per your listening taste. May be you and your uncle like some other brand :cool:

Seems to me... you already have the answers.:eek:hyeah:

You can check the Marantz NR1606 too. Definitely better for both movie and music (Just a suggestion). Go for an audition and then decide as per your listening taste. May be you and your uncle like some other brand :cool:

Marantz NR1606, seems like it has less power, 70w Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.7% 2ch Drive) while the Tannoy RMS is 75w

also look at yamaha 681, onkyo 656.

I will not prefer onkyo to anyone in chennai, since onkyo authorized dealer in chennai were not helpful for their customers incase if they had any issues.

Attachments

• Power.PNG
    Power.PNG
    9.2 KB · Views: 166
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Friends,

My uncle wants to setup a Home Theatre system, he have a room with size 12*15, his requirements are

Denon X3300W suits his requirements, any other AVR within the 60k price range with above features. Please suggest.

Thanks,
Subbiya
If you are getting x3300 at 60k that's the best option you have, don't go for Marantz model 1606, in Marantz go for Sr 7010(which would cost over 1L in grey and totally worth it) if possible , the others are not worth to be chosen over x3300.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Demon x3300 is the basis for maranta 6011. Those are identical with Marantz HDAM and extra atmos channels thrown in.

Last edited:
HI Friends,

I didn't say that I'm getting Denon X3300W for 60k, I just asked any other receiver within 60k price range. If my words are wrong please I'm sorry for that.

Thanks,
Subbiya

Did you mean one sealed & one ported ?

Denon X 3300 is 109K per Pro FX.. So incase you get those fancy discounts, you would still end up with 100K..

Grey market price of Denon x 3300 is slightly more than your mentioned budget.

Hi,
Considering Marantz SR6011 is worth when compared to Deneon X3300. ? I can see it has all the same technology used in denon apart from 9.2 channel & sightly higher power.

Its power is rated higher but has the same power supply. You can go with it and it will work fine if you use it with an external amp. You would need to use external amp anyway if you go to 9.2 channels.

You can also look at denim 4300. It's equivalent to Marantz 7011 and can do 11 channel. Just in case if you want to go 4 heights

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back