best bookshelf speakers under 25k for music

I think I need to raise my budget..,.can anyone please tell me the least priced (even if its more than 30k) bookshelf (warming sound) that can play ...inception OST

Did you finally go with Wharf 220? How does it pair with Denon amp?
I am planning to pair Wharfedale 220 as FRONTS with Denon AVR X1100W and then add other components of 5.1 speaker system from same family of Wharfedales.

Where did you buy 220s from? and what was the cost to you?

Did you finally go with Wharf 220? How does it pair with Denon amp?
I am planning to pair Wharfedale 220 as FRONTS with Denon AVR X1100W and then add other components of 5.1 speaker system from same family of Wharfedales.

Where did you buy 220s from? and what was the cost to you?

Whoa whoa whoa.... I didn't buy it yet.... Will take some time as I have 2 more months in hand....

I have the Wharfedale Diamond 220s and they are very good for the price.These speakers can be placed close to the walls as they have a slot type down port. Moreover the stereo imaging is spot on and they sound best when they are placed over a heavy speaker stand , like the soundfoundation Nexus as in my case.

my 2 cents

I would like like to add KEF Q300 @38k. I have been using it for past 8 months. Its very efficient in Mid and High section and have a decent bass response, Not fussy about amps. I have Jolida Fx 10 Tube amp, Luxman La 113 integrated amp, Harman Cardon Integrated amp(recently sold out). The spreakers pair with all the above amp without any issue.

I have the Wharfedale Diamond 220s and they are very good for the price.These speakers can be placed close to the walls as they have a slot type down port. Moreover the stereo imaging is spot on and they sound best when they are placed over a heavy speaker stand , like the soundfoundation Nexus as in my case.

my 2 cents

Thanks for your valuable comments...

I wonder why designers aren't making spherical cabinets....

10 years back I bought a 6" woofer for 200 rs.....and placed it in a pot.....and the bass coming out of it was awesome....

Then the curved cabinets started coming into the market....

Waiting for spherical cabinets to come....it will be awesome.... nothing can beat them...,

my 2 cents

For how much did you get them....
Can they be wall mounted....

Check out Dali Zensor 1 for wall mounting. Am using same for bedroom music setup. Looked high and low for budget wall mountable bookshelves albeit a few years back. These are good.

Using diamond 220 on Nexus stand and paired with rx-v477. Not sure on wall mounting as size is bigger, but it is performing well on stand. Have experimented placing close to wall and did not notice any issues or boominess.. Now placed away from rear wall, angled towards listening position.
As posted by other user stereo imaging is good.

I am using the Wharfedale 220s in a 14*18 size room and I am quite satisfied with the output as the sound easily fills the entire room.

I am using the Wharfedale 220s in a 14*18 size room and I am quite satisfied with the output as the sound easily fills the entire room.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou so much.....I can now buy it without any second thoughts.....

BTW how does 'Taal se Taal mila' song sound in Wharfedale 220's

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back