Best CDR for Audio CD backup?

Nero is perfect. Open Nero Startsmart, select CD drive (not DVD, though physically they may be the same drive), the click on audio icon, then choose 'Audio CD'. A new window will open. From this window, choose the folder where you have the wave files to be burned as ACD (you can also drag-drop into this window), select the tracks, click next, choose write speed by pressing the left pointing arrow on the left hand side of the window (I use 16X or lesser), click next, enter artist and album names of your choice, enable the "Verify" tick mark, then press Burn. El simplo:)

Thanks,I tried same,it is working. one small query, I have heard like need to write the cd with 1x speed.

I don't think you can write as slow as 1X with current CD/DVD writers .
But some CD sales people told us that they found that 8X produced good ( best?) results. However I let the drive pick the highest speed possible and have never had any problems playing those discs on any player. Do they have errors ? I don't know but they sound fine ! You could always limit the speed to 8X I guess.

I don't think you can write as slow as 1X with current CD/DVD writers .
But some CD sales people told us that they found that 8X produced good ( best?) results. However I let the drive pick the highest speed possible and have never had any problems playing those discs on any player. Do they have errors ? I don't know but they sound fine ! You could always limit the speed to 8X I guess.

I given 1x speed,but they written like 8x speed :).

For Audio CD backup, I use Mitsubishi, CDs.
I still remember, Samsung all black CDs, extremely good for all purpose. I no longer find any Samsung CDs in the market(except Samsung's sub brand PLEOMAX). I still have few. 15years ago I burnt my favourite music on them and music still sounds good.:):):)
Does anyone have any clue whether or not Samsung make these CDs ?

I have samsung cd with black cover (iirc, samsung digitall cd-r) and orange ones (taiwan). pleomax is also good. I haven't seen any for sale in recent days unless it's an old stock.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back