Best dth nowdays

Which one...i have to throw my videocon d2 h because of a pain in the.....remote which is killing my happiness
The one who has the best support in your area. Second the channels package in your budget.

I use airtel and it's been good so far. Tata on the other hand has poor support in my area.

MaSh

Generally streaming services like Netflix, Prime video, hotstar...are gaining popularity. After TRAI's new tariff order more and more people are opting out of DTH service. There is no best DTH service now as price wise everything seems to be same. Quality wise it is still Tata sky and Airtel.

I am using sun direct HD and the picture quality is not crisp even in HD channels..Which DTH provides best picture quality?

Will try to put up some light based on using TataSky, Airtel currently and Sun Direct a few years back...
If you are from north India then definitely Airtel will be good.. for south Sun Direct will be good for packages but qualitywise Airtel stands ahead...

Will try to put up some light based on using TataSky, Airtel currently and Sun Direct a few years back...
If you are from north India then definitely Airtel will be good.. for south Sun Direct will be good for packages but qualitywise Airtel stands ahead...
I am from south india but not happy about the picture quality of sun direct ..So u think Airtel is better than Tata sky..In few months I will be changing dth connection and not sure which one to choose(Airtel vs Tata sky) as pq is my priority

I am from south india but not happy about the picture quality of sun direct ..So u think Airtel is better than Tata sky..In few months I will be changing dth connection and not sure which one to choose(Airtel vs Tata sky) as pq is my priority
You may go for Airtel... I believe you wont regret.

Hi, anyone using Airtel Xstream stb and can comment ? Am really pissed with Airtel internet box, lot of lag and remote is big mess, as per Airtel xstream stb is much faster then pervious version and remote too much better then earlier version.
Sticking to Airtel just coz of pq on my plasma

Every DTH will have Some problems , We just need to select one out of those and My Suggestion is Tata Sky

Tata Sky

- Provides lots of HD channels
- Great Picture and Audio Quality
- Faster installation and responsive support
- can add or remove channels very easily.

Have Tata Sky and Dish Tv. Tata sky beats fish hands down in terms of quality of service and also supports DD+. I would go with TataSky.

have been using Airtel internet tv but too much of lag in using and especially the remote
just got tatasky for weekend home and looks good to me,
these days service really matters and +1 to Tatasky

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back