Best option to get high pass and low pass filters for my stereo system

Sorry probably my mistake, wrong model number , when I checked it showed 50wpc. Moreover I've heard that Marantz so its easy recommending.

Tube Amps are a different ball game altogether, people won't consider tube amps for Elac. The Good Quality High Sensitivity Speakers matter more for tube amps, than anything else. Tube amp watts work like Class A, most of them have their own distinct character, even when made from same Manfacturer. Only the Chinese Tube amps sound similar. I'd probably not buy a tube amp unless I have a compatible speaker.
@yogibear would probably have something to say about this statement from what I've read about his less than 10w per channel tube amps driving 88db speakers. Looking forward to traveling to Jaipur sometime soon and hearing them.

@yogibear would probably have something to say about this statement from what I've read about his less than 10w per channel tube amps driving 88db speakers. Looking forward to traveling to Jaipur sometime soon and hearing them.

You are welcome for a listen. My bookshelves are DIY, 88dB with nice Impedance plot. My tube amps rated as low as 1.5 wpc are able to drive them with ease and quite loud.

It’s not the sensitivity but the impedance plot of a speaker which decides if they are good for a tube amp. I have tested big 3 way JBLs with my tube amps, couldn’t go past 40% gain.

I have now quite a variety of respectable SS amps in my stable. Once stung by tubes, it’s hard to go back to SS.

Yes, all tube amps don’t sound great. In that case, better to stick to SS.

I'd suggest getting some other speaker than Elac. What I heard, I did not enjoy at all.
What didn't you like about it? I currently have a db6.2 driven by marantz pm7000n and it's fantastic. Plus I can't find even a single negative or even a mixed review for the ubr62.

What didn't you like about it? I currently have a db6.2 driven by marantz pm7000n and it's fantastic. Plus I can't find even a single negative or even a mixed review for the ubr62.
Dry - boring sound. There is no excitement or emotion. While it sings alright, everything feels for a lack of better word - dead. The dynamics don't pop like they should.

My experience is based on DBR62 + Rotel CDP, Pre, Power.

Same reason a person can find the Mission QX2 underwhelming. I've heard some Elacs driven by a Marantz amplifier and I concur with @reignofchaos . Every other brand I heard that day including some Paradigms sounded better

To each their own. I love my Elacs. They are very good at moving out of the way of my music or the rest of the system. And the ubr62 is very different from dbr62, build and sound wise. And yes, I have heard some say that the dbr62 lacks punch and dynamics but not the ubr62.

To each their own. I love my Elacs. They are very good at moving out of the way of my music or the rest of the system. And the ubr62 is very different from dbr62, build and sound wise. And yes, I have heard some say that the dbr62 lacks punch and dynamics but not the ubr62.
Please audition a bunch of speakers first before deciding. Selecting a speaker without auditioning isn't a great idea IMHO.

The ubr62 seems to be out of stock everywhere. Can someone suggest me good elac dealers? Let me check with them.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back