Best place to buy a PS3 in Dubai ?

gsenthil99

Hello friends,

I will have a transit time of 22 hrs in Dubai. I am planning to take this opportunity to get out of the airport (transit Visa) and look for some good deals on electronics... esp the PS3 ?

Does anyone have an idea of the cost of PS3 in Dubai ? Which is the best place in Dubai to get one ?

P.S - I was quoted 416 USd in the Dubai airport (which imo is lil expensive)

Hello friends,

I will have a transit time of 22 hrs in Dubai. I am planning to take this opportunity to get out of the airport (transit Visa) and look for some good deals on electronics... esp the PS3 ?

Does anyone have an idea of the cost of PS3 in Dubai ? Which is the best place in Dubai to get one ?

Why don't you buy it in India?

Sony doesn't offer international warranty i think!

Hello friends,

The cheapest prices can be found in Carrefour. There is a Carrefour in Deira City Centre close to the Airport. Sharaf DG in the same City centre is another nice place.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back