Best price for LG 42PQ70 in Mumbai

kneo

Can anyone help me with the best price of this set in Mumbai? Which stores offers the best price? (Vijay sales, Kohinoor, Next, Croma, small dealers?).

I'd be paying with my debit card and do not need any financing.

All prices are after exchange

Croma (Phoenix) - 39K
Croma (Ghatkopar) - 39K (had to bargain a lot and fought for price matching with Phoenix store. Pathetic shopping experience. The salesman had the cheek to blackmail me by telling that if I walk out of the store I may never get that price again from there)
Vijay Sales - 42.5K (pathetic shopping experience. They do not tell prices over the phone. When i physically went there and asked them to give me best price as against the advertised one, the salesman looked at me as if i am el-cheapo and ignored me !!)
Sumaria - 39K on phone
Kohinoor - 39K on phone
Small local shop - 40.5K

Am seriously contemplating waiting till Gudi Padwa (march) for better prices + freebies. Does it make sense?

Last edited:
Am seriously contemplating waiting till Gudi Padwa (march) for better prices + freebies. Does it make sense?
if you an please wait. also let us see how good or bad Christmas shopping season will be.
If it will be a bad season there may be a price drop as MNC's want to mae some money from 3rd world countries.

Also if anyone is closing books in march then march end you may get a good price. But keep your money ready as many MNC's close their books in Dec and may offer discounts @ dec end!:eek:hyeah::rolleyes:

I am not relying on LG offering any discounts on year end. They already have 'Stars of India' promotions going on, but there are not much discounts under that. I have decided to wait until Gudi Padwa in March.

At least i'd be getting some freebies against which I can demand discounts (If i'd be getting some basic DVD player free - i'll skip it and ask for a cash discount instead)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back