Best settings of Marantz SR7005 and Paradigm Studio 60 v5 for Stereo mode music

shashidharga

Hi friends,
Instead of starting this thread here, I started this thread in "Speakers" catagory. So once again posting the same.
After reading many reviews and going through many threads/posts I purchased Marantz SR7005 and Paradigm Studio 60 v5 speakers for listening music. Please suggest me a good settings for excellent music ... including connectivity also. Thanx in advance.
Shashi

What is your source ? If you are driving it from a digital source, connect through Optical or Coax and set the receiver to Pure Direct to drive the speakers. If from analog source, connect it to any analog source using RCA connectors. There is nothing else you have to do. If you think your room has problem then you can try using the room correction software in the receiver to inverse compensate your room acoustics to get a flat response.

Thanx cricfansd..
My source is Oppo BDP93 for all types of media ie., CD, USB, BD & connected via HDMI to the AVR. Which is the best interface for audio ie., HDMI or coaxial or optical.
Shashi

Thanx cricfansd..
My source is Oppo BDP93 for all types of media ie., CD, USB, BD & connected via HDMI to the AVR. Which is the best interface for audio ie., HDMI or coaxial or optical.
Shashi

Engage the Source Direct mode on Marantz receiver for best results. It will treat your speakers as full range. Sound would be rich...

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back