Best Sound Bars with Subwoofer Under 30k Budget - Seeking Advice

O2mac

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a quality sound bar with a subwoofer, and I've got a budget of 30k INR. I'd appreciate your recommendations and experiences with models like Sony HT-S40R, S20R

1. Do you have any of these? How's the sound and bass?
2. Any other sub-30k options you suggest?
3. Adding rear speakers - worth it?

Your insights will really help me decide. Thanks!

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a quality sound bar with a subwoofer, and I've got a budget of 30k INR. I'd appreciate your recommendations and experiences with models like Sony HT-S40R, S20R

I have a Yamaha YAS-209 soundbar with bundled wireless subwoofer. This is strictly a 2.1 system that can decode almost everything except Atmos and its rivals. The sound and bass are good (for the 2.1 category) and the price in 2021 was less than 30K.

Hey everyone,

For that budget check out

Deal of the day: ZEBRONICS Juke BAR 9750 PRO 5.1.2 Surround Dolby Atmos 525W Soundbar with Subwoofer, Dual Wireless Rear Satellites, HDMI eARC, Optical, Bluetooth 5.0, Wall Mount & Remote Control https://amzn.eu/d/2crW2OA

A neighbour has it and it's surprisingly quite good.

MaSh

Hey everyone,

The Sony 40r is good.. bought it for my dad.. but do check the connections. It is weird.
Otherwise get JBL sound bar ( whichever is available in your budget)

I have a Yamaha YAS-209 soundbar with bundled wireless subwoofer. This is strictly a 2.1 system that can decode almost everything except Atmos and its rivals. The sound and bass are good (for the 2.1 category) and the price in 2021 was less than 30K.

Thanks for the suggestion

How about Samsung B67e

For that budget check out

Deal of the day: ZEBRONICS Juke BAR 9750 PRO 5.1.2 Surround Dolby Atmos 525W Soundbar with Subwoofer, Dual Wireless Rear Satellites, HDMI eARC, Optical, Bluetooth 5.0, Wall Mount & Remote Control https://amzn.eu/d/2crW2OA

A neighbour has it and it's surprisingly quite good.

MaSh
What about Samsung B67E

Thanks for the suggestion

How about Samsung B67e

What about Samsung B67E
I see it listed at 30k and its a 5.1 system with a 6.5" subwoofer. Should be fine for a small to medium room. You can audition it at a Samsung store and have a feel for it.

MaSh

Hi i do own LG G1 OLED 65" TV I am in a plan of going for a new Sound bar got to know LG has recently launched LG SC9S Sound bar specially for OLED Series TV'S just want to know if it compatible with LG G1 OLED Series tv's as it was mentioned on box as

LG Sound bar SC9S, 3.1.3 Ch, 400W, Tripple Up-Firing Sound bar, Dolby Atmos & IMAX Enhanced, AI Compatible, Perfect Match for OLED C3 and C2 Models​

any users who are using please do share your valuable experience.Thank you.

If any good sound bars better than this also suggested

Budget up to 70k

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back