Best wireless stereo setup in 2 lacs budget

Attachments

• Estensione_Strumenti_Musicale.jpg
    Estensione_Strumenti_Musicale.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 4
So if I use the pre out there will be some overlap between the main channels and the sub. Is that really a concern?
yes possible. could go either way - boost certain freq or it can null out and end up in frustrating your required flat lines across whole band.

So if I use the pre out there will be some overlap between the main channels and the sub. Is that really a concern?
sub and main linkage is not very simple. there are also harmonics which need to integrate and there will always be integrations across the entire spectrum.

Eg the fundamental of 100 Hz of a guitar also has a subharmonic of 50 hz and of 25 hz. while 100 will be reproduced by the speaker the 50/25 may be by the sub. Since the sound texture/tone is defined by the summation of the fundamental and the harmonics how well the 2 integrate is very important for sound quality.

So if I use the pre out there will be some overlap between the main channels and the sub.
Simply put, no.

Connect the pre out to the pre in/line in of the sub and adjust the crossover. Depending on how high you set the crossover and how low your speakers can dig, there can either be an overlap or not.
Is that really a concern?
Not at all.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back