Blu-Ray, HD Video discs rental in Hyderabad?

HDfan

Can anyone please give information, where HD, Blue-Ray discs or any other playable HD contents from Hollywood, Bollywood or Television programs is available in the Twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad. Any info will be highly appreciated. Thanks
P.s>>I am based in Germany and any information that I can be helpful with for Hifivision members is always welcome. Just let me know

hi hdfan, i think I saw some blueray discs for sale in musicworld banjara. not too sure though. BigHomeVideo is selling blueray discs on their website..

There is also a Blue-ray rentals available in Nagarjuna circle on chutney's building for about Rs.100/- per weekend, you should try there too.

There is also a Blue-ray rentals available in Nagarjuna circle on chutney's building for about Rs.100/- per weekend, you should try there too.

You are not referring Cinema Paradiso right? These cheaters closed a while ago. If not please mention name or Number.

Thanks
Satya.

^^ cheaters??
as far as i know, there is no blu-ray rental in hyd. most ppl still watch those cam prints!!

You are not referring Cinema Paradiso right? These cheaters closed a while ago. If not please mention name or Number.

Thanks
Satya.

This is Cinema Scope not paradiso...though i havn't been there my friends take it from them regularly now and very happy with it...

Today I Visited recently opened CINEMA SCOPE Rental shop for Blurays and DVDs.

Besides Chutneys, adjacent to Vogue Showroom.
Land Mark Nagarjuna Circle.
Road # 3,
Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad - 34
Phone: 04023350144

Membership Amount: 1500Rs Non Refundable.
DVD Rental - 50 to 75Rs per night Based on age of the movie.(Old Movies can be kept for 3 Nights).
Blu Ray - 100Rs per Night.
Rs25 will be charged for each extra Night.

DVDs:
They have Limited but very Good Collection of DVDs covering various Genres from all around the world. Got most of the Recent hits from French, Italy, Spanish and Asian.
Most of the Discs are Imported from US or UK.

Blu Rays
They are keeping Almost all the Indian Releases. No Imports in this Section.
Got Box sets as well. I have seen Alien Anthology and LOTR.

No Door Delivery.

I didn't talked much with the staff there but they seemed helpful. Showed me the Home Theater room. Very Nice setting and the seating can accommodate about 10 Persons.Equipment in HT room is bit outdated though. Very Old Yamaha Receiver doesn't have HD Audio, Bose Surround system and Non HDMI Projector couldn't find the brand on it.
Charge to use HT Room is 1000Rs per Movie.

Overall got Very Decent collection of DVDs and only rental place to rent BDs in HYD even though just the Indian Releases.

Great news Idlebrain! though only Indian releases on BD, still an option nevertheless. I was getting tired paying upto Rs.1200 per disc and watching once. Will go there this weekend and join.
Cheers
Sid

100 per BD per night is quite expensive, that too without home delivery.
I will stick with Moviemart. They have good collection of BDs and deliver within one day from Delhi. Also impressed with their customer service.

Anyways, a good start in Hyd and soon others would follow.

100 per BD per night is quite expensive, that too without home delivery.
I will stick with Moviemart. They have good collection of BDs and deliver within one day from Delhi. Also impressed with their customer service.

Anyways, a good start in Hyd and soon others would follow.

Moviemart the best price plan i could get is as below which works out to Rs.73/- per bd ...though may not be for per day....hmm makes sense....

"4 Blu-rays at a time pack of 96 @Rs.6999 plus Security (Refundable) - Rs.2000 [keeping time 15 days,plan validity -Lifetime]"

Last edited:
I can't agree more on Movie mart. They have excellent delivery system. There isn't any comparison with it. Cinema Scope is more of the Old School type of rental shop..where people come and handpick one or two titles for the night. Still it has its customers. If it is anywhere near to my place I myself might have got membership.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back