Blu Ray Home Theatre systems

nixs15

Hi ,

I want to buy Blu Ray Home Theatre system ,want to connect my Tata sky HD box to the system using HDMI.

Any suggestions.

Hi ,

I want to buy Blu Ray Home Theatre system ,want to connect my Tata sky HD box to the system using HDMI.

Any suggestions.

there are many ways to buy or DIY method for your HD HTS,but first what is your room size and budget then things will follow.

1. you have to decide first what type of display you prefer either TV (LED/OLED) or prefer a big display like the projector.
2. a decent AVR (audio video receiver) many popular brands are available like denon,marantz,onkyo,yahama etc..again depends what is available at your place and which has a local service center or even you can go for online option but i prefer the former.
3. speaker systems either 5.1/7.1,you can get a complete package or buy sub separate with a matching Mains,center,surround.
4.Correct the room acoustics there are many threads in hfv ..

this is the way to go..

Hi ,

Any suggestions.

First and foremost, what is your budget, room size, music/movies preference etc.?

For lower budget, there are some packaged home theater systems available in market in which you will get a Blu-ray Player with Amplifier + Speakers. Sony BDV-E290
But it is not recommended.

If you have good budget then you can go for separates. Like;
AVR: Yamaha, Denon, Pioneer etc.
Blu-ray Player: Sony, Pioneer, Oppo etc.
Speakers: Pioneer, Wharfedale, Dali, Polk Audio etc.
Subwoofer: Velodyne, SVS, Wharfedale, Polk etc.

Size of the room is 15 feet by 10 feet.

80 % usage of movies and Tata sky tv usage ,20 % music.

want to connect Tatasky Hd box to system .

Need good clarity of sound and Bass Punch.

First and foremost, what is your budget? Room size? listening preferences etc?

Once you give us a ball point figure, we can make suggestions.

An all in one like the above links is totally un-gradable and not at all recommended.

Size of the room is 15 feet by 10 feet.

80 % usage of movies and Tata sky tv usage ,20 % music.

want to connect Tatasky Hd box to system .

Need good Clarity of sound and Bass Punch.

Budget around Rs. 50000.

Do these packaged systems give good sound ?

are they value for money ?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back