Blueray player which has a coaxial out and inbuilt apps like Youtube and Netflix

srijith

Hi Guys,
Can you suggest a Blueray player which has a coaxial out and inbuilt apps like Youtube and Netflix.

The other doubt i have is, can i connect the bluray player to Logitech z906 for sound via coaxial and SmartTV for video via the HDMI out?

Any suggestion.

Regards,
Srijith

Can you suggest a Blueray player which has a coaxial out and inbuilt apps like Youtube and Netflix.

If it for movie playback from external devices, then consider an Android TV Box for 3 - 4K.. Will play most video & audio codecs, also capable of youtube.. Netflix might be compatible.. However if you are looking for BR disc playback, then disregard the above..

The other doubt i have is, can i connect the bluray player to Logitech z906 for sound via coaxial and SmartTV for video via the HDMI out?

What are the inputs on Logitech z906?..

If it for movie playback from external devices, then consider an Android TV Box for 3 - 4K.. Will play most video & audio codecs, also capable of youtube.. Netflix might be compatible.. However if you are looking for BR disc playback, then disregard the above..

What are the inputs on Logitech z906?..
It has Optical In, Coaxial In and RCA

Also the other doubt is can i use Logitech Z906 for pure sound and HDMI for streaming just video from BD player. In other words can i simultaneously use both coaxial and HDMI on the BD player?

It has Optical In, Coaxial In and RCA

If your bluray player has optical out / co-axial out then you can connect to logitech Z906 thru one of these connections..

Also the other doubt is can i use Logitech Z906 for pure sound and HDMI for streaming just video from BD player. In other words can i simultaneously use both coaxial and HDMI on the BD player?

The HDMI output on Bluray player will go to TV.. You will take optical / co-axial out from bluray player to connect to Logitech Z906..

Am not sure if you will receive sound simultaneously via HDMI and optical / co-axial output of BR player.. Try it and see..

My LG Blu-ray player (cheap) did output coaxial, optical and HDMI at the same time.

Hi Guys,

Any suggestion.

Regards,
Srijith

Most of the low end / low cost bluray players are very slow in running apps even youtube app. As suggested above, if your preference is playing any cds you can get the media player.

Marantz UD7007, one device that fits almost everything

Sony players such as ubp x800 have the required features. It has coaxial out and hdmi.

Hi Guys,

Any suggestion.

Regards,
Srijith
My Marantz Bluerray player fulfill your exact requirement.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back