Bluerigger Subwoofer cable on offer Rs.399!

I brought one, bluerigger makes good cables. I have my 25feet HDMI also from bluerigger but brought from USA.

I have received the cable. I couldn't test it as a sub cable as my HT is in the initial stage and no sub yet. But the build quality looks to be very good for the price.

Currently using it as coaxial audio cable for D2H STB to AVR.

I did get my cable delivered and connected velodyne sub to pioneer avr. My earlier cable was also decent but this sounds better, worth every penny for 399 !!!

Just for information sake

Blue rigger is a brand name
cable is manufactured by Vention in China ( as informed by the bombay MX store )

who also supplies to MX or MDR electronics
so if you have an MX store in your local you can walk in and purchase and can expect approximately similar quality

IN case you dont want to wait for online

Thanks Magma for the info. But the only concern here is there are many local stores selling fake mx products just because MX is considered a very decent brand here in india and everyone wants to copy branded stuff. I visited lamington road to get some mx rca splitter and was surprised to see so many fake cables(or maybe they looked fake to me). Anyway i feel safer to buy online when amazon fulfilled and flipkart advantage badge products are there. Moreover they offer replacement/refund quickly and hasslefree. BTW i think the bluerigger name is same as the company in usa. So if brand conscious, you can buy bluerigger as well. I have mx cable as well as bluerigger and feel bluerigger is better built and gives a feeling of being much more sturdier and the gold plated connectors also seem to be of a higer quality.

Can i use my sub woofer (DAC make) RCA cable for DAC to Pre amps ?
Will there be significant down gradation of SQ

Can i use my sub woofer (DAC make) RCA cable for DAC to Pre amps ?
Will there be significant down gradation of SQ

I think it is not recommended to use a subwoofer cable as interconnect for preamps/DACs/power amps but the other way is fine as I have used it. Not sure the technicalities but there are some threads on the forum.

Those who bought,please update your views on this cable.

I bought this cable to replace my 1.5m MX subwoofer cable (it was too short to allow me proper sub placement). The Bluerigger cable is 2.5m which suffice my length needs. Build quality is equally good as MX, but the cable is ticker and hard to bent (May be due to dual shielding as it says). I played with this cable for 1 hour only, but yes there is slight difference in the bass coming out now.

Now its also available for 4.5m @ 550/- . Early it was available with another seller at an exorbitant price.
I brought hdmi cable from the same. Before i receive the product, thanking letter and feedback form came from bluerigger.
I replied and mentioned that hdmi cables and usb extension cable (of some lengths) are not available with BlueRigger India @ amazon. They are sold by another seller at a high price.
Their reply didn't came and i didn't expected.
But to my surprise, all are available now.
Amazon.in: Buy BlueRigger High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - Supports 3D and Audio Return - Latest Version (6.6 Feet / 2 Meters) Online at Low Prices in India | BlueRigger Reviews & Ratings

some quotes
"Actions speak louder than words."
"The shortest answer is doing."

regards
girish:)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back