Bluetooth audio not working after installing Fidelizer

Mtinish

Hey folks, I recently installed Fidelizer Free version on my PC. The audio has a bit of improvement but Bluetooth seems to have stopped working. It plays for a minute and then just stops getting audio even though the file is playing which includes websites too. AUX is working all fine no issue rather better sound quality.
Please help me out. My Bluetooth device is Samsung U Flex.

Welcome to the forum!

Uninstalling Fidelizer should restore settings. Just try that for a start.

What OS are you running on your PC?
On Windows 10, check if your Bluetooth is on
Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth Devices ...

Welcome to the forum!

Uninstalling Fidelizer should restore settings. Just try that for a start.

What OS are you running on your PC?
On Windows 10, check if your Bluetooth is on
Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth Devices ...

Hi, I'm running Win10.
I've already checked Bluetooth settings, it shows the devices as connected.
As for uninstalling the program, I can't find the files to delete and no Fidelizer program showing in the "Add or Remove Programs" in settings Screenshot (333).png

To uninstall Fidelizer you have to run the setup program once again.
Select the Uninstall checkbox

There is no Uninstall for the free version of Fidelizer - it's a standalone executable.
Changes that the free version of Fidelizer makes is valid/applicable only for a boot session. Reboot, and you're back to where you were before running Fidelizer till you run Fidelizer again. So, just reboot!

Or try this:

Open Notepad and paste this line: Get-Service -DisplayName *Bluetooth* | Restart-Service

Save the file with an extension of .ps1

Run Fidelizer and wait for it to finish

Right click the .ps1 file that you saved and "Run as Administrator". Wait for it to finish.

Try the bluetooth pairing and play.

Report back.

There is no Uninstall for the free version of Fidelizer - it's a standalone executable.
Changes that the free version of Fidelizer makes is valid/applicable only for a boot session. Reboot, and you're back to where you were before running Fidelizer till you run Fidelizer again. So, just reboot!
It's working fine after rebooting. Thanks

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back