Blutooth speaker experts

Mogami Cables

square_wave

A good friend is in the market for a blutooth speaker at around 30k. What are some good models these days at this price point ? It should be a single piece device, portable with good battery life and best sound in its class.

jai1611

Vifa are very good. Have used the Helsinki and the Oslo. Helsinki was bought from Croma a few years back, Oslo from Amazon a few months back. Head and shoulders above anything else I tried (brands like Marshall, JBL etc). Only problems is availability - neither Amazon nor Croma seem to have the brand in stock now

Bhaskar Jyoti Talapatra

A good friend is in the market for a blutooth speaker at around 30k. What are some good models these days at this price point ? It should be a single piece device, portable with good battery life and best sound in its class.
In this budget I would go for Bose sound link revolve plus which is a single unit, has a good battery back up, good Bluetooth connectivity and decent sound. I have been using it since 2019 and I am happy with what I have got. For casual listening using mobile it is a decent one.
Regards

square_wave

I have found Bose surprisingly good . of course not an audiophile speaker but gives you the bass you need and not usually possible from a speaker of that size.

Can also be used for Conf calls :)
I have one and use it for conf calls too. This friend is looking for something that will go a bit more louder and bigger.

D

Deleted member 15865

Check out IKEA Eneby videos on YouTube. Surprisingly good sound at highly VFM price.

This friend is looking for something that will go a bit more louder and bigger.

He might appreciate Marshall or JBL offerings in that case.

Ehat

Have used bose revolve in past and its very good on portability and connectivity.Sound is also decent,revolve + should have more fuller sound.

Bhaskar Jyoti Talapatra

Have used bose revolve in past and its very good on portability and connectivity.Sound is also decent,revolve + should have more fuller sound.
Yes, revolve plus has better bass and fuller sound. While purchasing I auditioned both and to my ears revolve plus sounded better than its sibling.
Regards

vineetrad

Vifa are very good. Have used the Helsinki and the Oslo. Helsinki was bought from Croma a few years back, Oslo from Amazon a few months back. Head and shoulders above anything else I tried (brands like Marshall, JBL etc). Only problems is availability - neither Amazon nor Croma seem to have the brand in stock now

I agree. I have the Oslo. Much better product for audiophiles than JBL, Marshall and other brands I have also had.