Blutooth speaker experts

Any experience with them ? Seem like agood option....
Hi Aditya,

This is Mohamed Ansar, co-founder and designer at Renor Audio. I will be happy to answer your questions and if you are around Mumbai/Navi-Mumbai, will be be more than happy to give you both a demo and factory tour!

Regards

Ansar, do let me know when you can do a demo in Chennai. I would like to do a detailed review and comparison with what I have.

1. An LP1601s amplifier connected to a pair of passive speakers. There is a review of it here. This is what I use regularly.
2. Two JBL Flip 5s that I am using for a stereo duty in the bedroom.
3. A small Anker BT speaker that I just love for its portability and decent sound.
4. A pair of Edifier 1280BT speakers that are the mainstay for my wife.

I have also listened extensively to the UE Megaboom when I was with my son in Dubai.

If possible I would like some detail on the amp you are using. Usually when someone say 100 watts RMS, my antennas go up!

Thanks

Venkat

Last edited:
Sw

I have heard the edifier 1000

They are nice
Edifier as a company have grown pretty serious

They aren't just toys or desktop speakers anymore

You could look at them
I like the product

The current ones sound better than the old audioengines ( for compariosn )

Hi Aditya,

This is Mohamed Ansar, co-founder and designer at Renor Audio. I will be happy to answer your questions and if you are around Mumbai/Navi-Mumbai, will be be more than happy to give you both a demo and factory tour!

Regards
Hi Ansar
Hi Aditya,

Regards
Hi Ansar, just checked HFV after a week and was surprised to see your reply! I live in Gurgaon, but would be great if you could answer some questions for me on WhatsApp or call.

Back