Bollywood!

Nikhil

Staff member
How can we not have our own thread for Bollywood on here!
Please share your favorite Bollywood music on here for all to hear.

Kicking things off with the current rage of the season!

The visuals on these songs are just amazing. Huge sets with extravagant settings.
Easily one of the highlights of the season regardless of the box office results.

Last edited:
Nice thread, and I agree, it is a surprise in hindsight that there is no thread for Bollywood music!

Some of the best songs I have heard in recent years have been from Aashiqui 2.

All AMit trivedi movies are having good soundtrack
By the way , from where can I buy CD of PADMAVAT...its not available online

Sometimes when I cant stand listening to oldies because of crappy recordings, I tend to listen to these live performances by the original singers with better recording quality. Next best thing to the original minus crap.

Sometimes when I cant stand listening to oldies because of crappy recordings, I tend to listen to these live performances by the original singers with better recording quality. Next best thing to the original minus crap.

Really nice oldies there ..

Sticking to some familiar tunes at the risk of being a little "stale"
But this is just a great song and a fun movie.

Curious to know if the old classics fall under the term Bollywood.
Anyway here is another favourite ...

We had a small record player, that suitcase type, when i was about 5 or 6 years i think. This was one of the two records my dad had brought home. I remember i used to spin the disc by my hand when the batteries were dead, putting my ear as close to the needle trying to listen to this song....LOL!!

A different take on "O Majhi Re" classic song. I think the feel of this song is amazing ,although Shaan falls short just a bit. But still fun to listen to.

My favorite Arijit Singh after a long time with some sensual visuals

This from my favorite singer, KK

Another wonderful track by Sonu Nigaam

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back