Bookshelf speakers+subwoofer+amplifier

Hi,
I bought Taga Harmony inTONE 2.1 speaker system.I am using it for my pc,ipad,iphone and very happy with its performance.
I have some queries;
Is there any possibility to attach an amplifier or stereo receiver to this 2.1 system?
If I can attach any amp or receiver is there any advantage ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not possible to add an amplifier.Above mentioned speaker system is an inbuilt or i would say as partially integrated amp - basically a power amp section.
Only possibility may be preamp can go with this.
If you want to explore something new or u want to play you may try with DAC

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Hi,
I bought Taga Harmony inTONE 2.1 speaker system.I am using it for my pc,ipad,iphone and very happy with its performance.
I have some queries;
Is there any possibility to attach an amplifier or stereo receiver to this 2.1 system?
If I can attach any amp or receiver is there any advantage ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. What is it that you are looking to improve as the intone seems to be a built in amp system. Usually a DAC can do wonders than a built-in sound card of computers. Even a cheap DAC should show significant improvements. But it might boil down to how the speakers perform. Also try placement of speakers. Usually away from the walls, and hopefully elevated to ear height, don't put them on a desk.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

You can consider ELAC-B6 speakers (debut series). You will not need subwoofer with these for stereo setup. Available around 30-31K from dealers in Bangalore.

Hi i have had the same dilemma so if you can do some DIY you can get everything stated in your budget under 40k-first for the sub source the tang band w5 driver (someone on the classifieds was selling it) then you'll have to make its cabinet and there's your subwoofer it goes pretty low for a very small size(it's Paul Carmody Voxel design)so after that you'll need to get some bookshelf speakers(these are upon your choice and best to audition) and after that a 2.1 amplifier which you can source from AliX.
Cost of Tang band sub driver-5k
Cost of Sub cabinet -2k?(this is the part I'm not sure about)
Cost of the 2.1 amplifier (7-8k at the most)
Remaining 25k or so you can spend on speakers just remember get some efficient speakers

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back