Bookshelves in the 1L to 1.5L range - please advice

Thanks Prem. Yes, I should probably have been more clear. I posted the link only for the speakers' details after suggesting to check with them for pricing. I would expect Indian pricing to be lower than the dollar prices given.

I don't think so Sidvee. Indian pricing will be definitely lower. Audicadabra services the international market. They are not restricted to Indian market

I don't think so Sidvee. Indian pricing will be definitely lower. Audicadabra services the international market. They are not restricted to Indian market

Well I stand corrected then. I recently met with a FM who told me that their prices are now same or close to their International pricing - even in India ( which he claimed that he verified with them).
Apologies if I am incorrect.
Cheers,
Sid

Last edited:
Also there is one Marga on sale on the forum well under 1 lac INR

Just a pointer

last I spoke to Jacob a month ago, the prices he quoted are in line with International prices. But he did mention that within India they would offer 30% off on that.

Thanks
Satya

That's what I thought. So Rethm prices in India are 30percent lower than international prices

I would add to that the additional cost if you actually bought an imported pair of speakers priced similarly abroad. The savings would then amount to around 50%. Some may argue this to be notional but I like to see it that way.

My guess is Trishna would be in the region of 2.75 lakhs, Maarga about 4.25 lakhs and Saadhana around 7 lakhs.

This is my guesstimate. You will have to check with Rethm for the exact prices

Hi all,

Happy to announce that the search is over and the thread is closed.

Finally settled for the Harbeth SHL5. Bought them from fellow FM from Hyderabad. Recieved it in good condition yesterday, set them up and they have been singing (almost.... a new thread coming up about this).

Anyway, thanks everyone for your suggestions and advice. Special thanks to the following FMs: Mowgli80, Soundbuff, staxxx, sawyer, renjith lal, milestoneseeker, raghupb and panditji

Please help me a little more with advice and suggestions here:

http://www.hifivision.com/speakers/...up-singing-but-not-performing.html#post698676

Ta,
EF

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back