Bose Soundbar 900 with the sub vs Sennheiser Ambeo Max with a sub ?

sunster

What would be a better choice ?

Bose soundbar 900 with the acoustimass module 700 for 1,62,000 or
Sennheiser Ambeo Max soundbar for 1,65,000 which I will connect to my existing Boston Acoustics 12 inch sub.
Any users here for the above systems who can comment and recommend ? Usage is Atmos Movies and music.

Thanks

Sunny

As per i heard Bose soundbar 900 , it was sounding balanced .
Sennheiser Ambeo Max is on brighter side little .
If you like brighter sound , then Sennheiser. Else Bose.
I think still u can use your existing Boston Acoustics 12 inch sub with BOSE soundbar as well. So u can save some money.

Why don't you consider AVR + 2.1 setup /at this price point. Anyday AVR + Speakers will sound better than Soundbars , and u can upgrade speakers to 7.1 and more in the future.

Sennheiser Ambeo Max soundbar for 1,65,000 which I will connect to my existing Boston Acoustics 12 inch sub.
Any users here for the above systems who can comment and recommend ? Usage is Atmos Movies and music.

Thanks

Sunny
I am in the same exact boat. Unable to decide. I also got Samsung q990b/c on my list.

MaSh

Thanks

Sunny
Does the bose do Dolby atmos ? if so you wont go wrong with either.
Better to go with the soundbar with an integrated subwoofer ( Wireless) as is avoids cables.

Checkout the JBL Bar 1000/ 9.1 with detachable speakers for Atmos.

So I finally decided on the Sennheiser Ambeo. I could manage to get a home demo so I could connect the Soundbar to my Subwoofer and test it out. One word —Mindblowing. My better half came out of the room and asked if I had installed the entire home theater speakers again. It is so so convincing. The Atmos height effects and the overall sound signature is just fabulous. Very happy.

So I finally decided on the Sennheiser Ambeo. I could manage to get a home demo so I could connect the Soundbar to my Subwoofer and test it out. One word —Mindblowing. My better half came out of the room and asked if I had installed the entire home theater speakers again. It is so so convincing. The Atmos height effects and the overall sound signature is just fabulous. Very happy.
Oh where did you get it from?

MaSh

Great choice on Ambeo, as far as soundbars go, I believe it is ONE of the best out there (all this being subjective) & yes I have personally heard this.
If Ambeo allowed additional speakers to be mounted for surrounds & atmos, I will pick this up in a heartbeat!

Congratulations!

1,55,000 with the new offer price. It doesn't come with surrounds. None of the Sennheiser Ambeo series soundbars come with surrounds. But you dont need surrounds as the beam steering and the sound virtualization is so convincing.

1,55,000 with the new offer price. It doesn't come with surrounds. None of the Sennheiser Ambeo series soundbars come with surrounds. But you dont need surrounds as the beam steering and the sound virtualization is so convincing.
Ohh thats a great then. Any idea if it's available for demo in Bangalore?

MaSh

No idea sorry. You can check with Sennheiser customer support. They will give yout the details.

Speak to Abhinav from Sennheiser Delhi. He could help you out. +91124-6627835

No idea sorry. You can check with Sennheiser customer support. They will give yout the details.

Speak to Abhinav from Sennheiser Delhi. He could help you out. +91124-6627835
Hows the soundbar doing? Is the Subwoofer connection straight forward? Still dont feel the need of surrounds?

Do post some pics of your system.

MaSh

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back