Bose V 301 (235) or Definitive 350 ($250)

phuongtngoc

Hi,
I am new to this forum, but I need some help deciding which speakers should I buy? I'm deciding between the Bose 301 V series or Definitive 350? I already have Karman/Harnon receiver. I like to listen to music and watch movie. Please help me decide. thank you in advance.

Hi,
I am new to this forum, but I need some help deciding which speakers should I buy? I'm deciding between the Bose 301 V series or Definitive 350? I already have Karman/Harnon receiver. I like to listen to music and watch movie. Please help me decide. thank you in advance.

Go for Deftech procinema 600 or Paradigm Cinema 90ct...

Of all the Bose speakers I have auditioned , I like the 301 the most.......

i will never buy bose speakers. but if you do like them then fine. i think they are over priced for the sound quality. what is your budget?

I might be opening a can of worms here but...as a rule of thumb

Bose vs anything else => anything else!

BOSE is good and its designed to work for small rooms. it works best for small rooms not for big rooms. Personaly i liked it and its very compact and wont occupy more space ..you can place the speakers anywhere. More over it sounds sweet and never hurt the ears.

Constraints are its limitations to small rooms and its price. Buy it if you like and considering your room size.

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back