Bought one of the best TV's in the market Samsung HU9000 65" UHD TV

gnkapadia

Guys I have ordered the Samsung 165.1cm (65) HU9000 Curved Smart Interaction with Quad Core Plus & Smart Evolution 3D Ultra HD LED TV. To be delivered this Sunday. Got a super deal on Flipkart, which my friend who works for Ezone says "we cant come near this price". MRP is 4.25 L and I got it for 2.54 L.
Will post pics and a review(what best I can) at the earliest. One down side is Flipkart had promised delivery yesterday, but have deferred it to Sunday. Wanted to watch the World cup finals on the TV assuming India is gonna make it. Alas they did not. By the way also have ordered a 4k set top box from Tata Sky(Rs 5900). No content for now, but it seems the picture quality of HD will be better in this(they claim) and I'm hoping some content will be launched soon.

Cheers!

Guys I have ordered the Samsung 165.1cm (65) HU9000 Curved Smart Interaction with Quad Core Plus & Smart Evolution 3D Ultra HD LED TV. To be delivered this Sunday. Got a super deal on Flipkart, which my friend who works for Ezone says "we cant come near this price". MRP is 4.25 L and I got it for 2.54 L.
Will post pics and a review(what best I can) at the earliest. One down side is Flipkart had promised delivery yesterday, but have deferred it to Sunday. Wanted to watch the World cup finals on the TV assuming India is gonna make it. Alas they did not. By the way also have ordered a 4k set top box from Tata Sky(Rs 5900). No content for now, but it seems the picture quality of HD will be better in this(they claim) and I'm hoping some content will be launched soon.

Cheers!

You paid more than the MRP! but why?
Jaago Grahak Jaago !!!!

Congrats for the new toy. I believe you are one of the few FMs who bought the costliest item online. My experience buying a TV from FK is very satisfactory.
Post pics from package opening to installation & Demo.

Amit u got it the other way round :). Also got a sms from Flipkart that delivery will be done tomm morning as per schedule. Incidentally got the 4K set top box which does not work with my LED TV...

Guys I have ordered the Samsung 165.1cm (65) HU9000 Curved Smart Interaction with Quad Core Plus & Smart Evolution 3D Ultra HD LED TV.

Cheers!

Saw your post just today. First of all, Congrats. I think you have an awesome device. I used to be skeptical about the Curved HD TVs untill I saw the 65" and the 78" SAMSUNG HU 9000 series in the showroom here in Kuwait in 2014. AWESOME technology indeed. That Curve does indeed do stuff for your eyes but it has to be very Big Screen which you have. Hope you are enjoying the Display. cheers:clapping:

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back