Budget entry level dslr

My original recommendation to OP was D5100 :) I recommended the 35mm only due to the issues you spoke of while capturing snaps at a relatively close distance (in conjunction with the crop factor). But yes, prime lenses are not to everybody's taste upfront.

okay, fine, that part of my statement was not accurate. There is only 1 Canon DSLR body that is cheaper than *some* superzoom point and shoot cameras. Happy?

Like I said, you are not going to be happy no matter what I say so there is no point. You've probably already found 10 faults and errors in what I just posted anyway.

No comments! Since you realized your mistake we leave it at that :D

@hseplak : Bandhu, did you purchase anything?

Hi,
yes brother i got nikon D90 camera :yahoo:with kit lens 18-105 for whopping 53k not a budget entry level any more :D:lol:, i also got a 50 mm 1.8d and a zoom lens 55-300mm f4.5-5.6g ed vr all coming to 77.9k :D :clapping: :yahoo:.getting acquainted with the camera thanks to lots of youtube videos,will post some picture later,once again thanks to all of you who helped me get the right gear,all i hope to make best out of it.:signthankspin::cheers:

Gratz!

Some advices to get the most out of a D90 without much fuss.

• Don't tweak settings without knowing them. It is easy to worsen matters in an effort to improve them.
  • Change the Exposure compensation to -1/3ev.
  • Add one notch to Saturation and one notch to Sharpening if you plan to shoot JPEG.
  • If you would be only sharing photos on internet, shoot SMALL-FINE JPEG and upload OOC.
  • If you want to print photos, shoot LARGE-FINE and you can print OOC.
  • If you are shooting people, change the metering to "Center weighted", otherwise shoot "Matrix".
  • Shoot raw when you are ready to start editing your photos.

Congratulations! buddy.

Kahan budget entry level dslr ki bat shuru hui, aur tum 78k kharch karke aa gaye :). Do share few pictures of your set-up and few you have clicked :)

Hi,
Here are few pictures shot by me.imageshack
.Model pictures shot in shutter speed 1/125,F9, iso lo 0.3 or whatever that means:D other three in auto mode.

thanks.

Last edited:
hello,
anyone how to insert images uploaded in imageshack to hifivision

thanks.

Last edited:
most people waste 20k+ on the DSLRs and keep buying lenses because they are fedup of PS cameras.

its like most guys buy guitar thinking someday will be a fluent player ..

at the end the new device rests like a school trophy in the corner

so instead of collecting fat 'real' camera ,try to realize that most people will not be 'the photographer'... specially if u have tight office hours

so a well made sub 10k camera with a bigger CMOS sensor should be your next start.
One is Canon PowerShot SX230 in10k via .ebay US ,which is half of local prices.

As you develop the photo hobby and feel you have matured well and a regular...go dslr.Any ways the 10k camera u can sale at14k unethically to the needy guys

hello,
anyone how to insert images uploaded in imageshack to hifivision

thanks.

It's straight forward. Compose replies in "Advanced" mode here and paste the image URL. Make sure "Automatically parse links in text" is selected. The image should appear here.

Otherwise, just post individual links here and site software should do the rest for you.

scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php

Hi,
Here are few pictures shot by me.imageshack
.Model pictures shot in shutter speed 1/125,F9, iso lo 0.3 or whatever that means other three in auto mode.

thanks.

Last edited:
Nice one to start with.

Be patient. I know how you might be feeling with the new toy in your hand.

Try to find flowers that are looking up rather than hanging down :D

Aiyyo, when I started replying the photo was of a flower. By the time I replied, the flower turned into a pretty doll!!

D90 turned you into a magician :lol:

Nice clicks. What was the distance between the model and the background? At f/9 I would expect at least a 10 feet distance?? Unless the background was of black color, of course.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back