Budget Plasma LG 42PN4500 review

Hello Concorde,

It would be great if you can post some pictures and your first impression about the set. I plan to purchase the same soon. Thanks in advance.

I am also in same situation. I was looking for 32 Led and had decided to buy panasonic L32B6D model but while visiting LG store, I saw this plasma model and impressed by it. IMO it is the only 42 inch plasma tv currently available in india which is fairly priced.
Please give your review so I can decide :)

Sure Will do after watching for couple of days playing with the set.

how do you manage the burn in for big DTH logos and how u feel about SD channels in particular...
please cover up all these while reviewing this lovely panel

how do you manage the burn in for big DTH logos and how u feel about SD channels in particular...
please cover up all these while reviewing this lovely panel

LG Plasma has a ISM feature (Image Sticking Minimization) which will slightly move the image every 2 min so that same logo/image is not struck to same area.
We can set this to Orbiter.

Check out this link
LG Advanced TV Features

Saw demo of LG PN4520 today, the only difference i could find as compared to LG PN4500 was that, It has 3 hdmi ports as compared to 1 hdmi port in LG PN4500.
Rest everything was same..... I was quoted Rs 36K for the TV.

only problem with LG from usb play, DTS files are not accepted.
but anyway that can simply be ignored if some one has media player

there is no review in that link though model appears only, hope there is no difference between these two apart from one being from abroad...

there is no review in that link though model appears only, hope there is no difference between these two apart from one being from abroad...

I have also searched online for reviews but didnt find any. I guess the best way to go is to trust your eyes and make the decision...

Hi Guys..

Saw the TV at croma, Impressed with it.
Also heared that there is another model 42PA4520 with 3HDMI in.

Any body from bangalore came across it?
if yes, what is the best price you knew?

Help please...

I have ordered this model through SNAPDEAL.COM last week for Rs.32400 and received within 4 days. I am extremely impressed with the picture quality. The TV has brilliant settings and brilliant picture at the price. Though there is only one HDMI in. I will still give it a perfect 5 for picture quality.

Buy it at the earliest and enjoy the brilliance of the tv.

Hemant

I have placed an order for the same through Kundan Electronics in Bangalore for 34K today; should be getting the delivery tomorrow. All other retailers like Reliance, EZone, Croma, Adishwar were quoting in the range of 35K.

the unit is @32446/- on shopclue with 649 clue bucks back for future purchase, hence net deal is 31797/- with shipping, grab it if some one interested

I have ordered this model through SNAPDEAL.COM last week for Rs.32400 and received within 4 days. I am extremely impressed with the picture quality. The TV has brilliant settings and brilliant picture at the price. Though there is only one HDMI in. I will still give it a perfect 5 for picture quality.

Buy it at the earliest and enjoy the brilliance of the tv.

Hemant

Is snapdeal reliable..?
Can we opt for cash on delivery for this and check the device and pay?

Any return policies from them?

Anybody using XBMC on this TV?
Heared nightmares of the video aspect ratio issues when it runs...

How does 16:9 movie scale on a 1024x768 resolution?
Some light please?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back