Budget yet decent non smart 4k 50 inch Panel

raminlive

Guys, I've been a silent member of the forum for years and yet the advice taken here have given me fruitful results. I've got a Panasonic 42E6D which I adore and now as the android has taken paramount place and all TV's going with Android officially and unofficially, I'm very hesitant to pick a smart tv for now. As a resolution to that what I've decided is to pick a 43-50 inch non smart 4k panel and get Amazon firestick 4k and enjoy Netflix and movie contents. I'm not a gamer and so anything related to gaming response times are irrelevant.

Looking forward for help..

Last edited:
Guys, I've been a silent member of the forum for years and yet the advice taken here have given me fruitful results. I've got a Panasonic 42E6D which I adore and now as the android has taken paramount place and all TV's going with Android officially and unofficially, I'm very hesitant to pick a smart tv for now. As a resolution to that what I've decided is to pick a 43-50 inch non smart 4k panel and get Amazon firestick 4k and enjoy Netflix and movie contents. I'm not a gamer and so anything related to gaming response times are irrelevant.

Looking forward for help..
If you are close to a retailer, why don’t you visit and pick some models to then drive towards your decision? Otherwise it’s very open ended on what you might be looking for. Agree overall that smart TVs are more frustrating then their dumb cousins

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back