Build your supply Borbely-Sulzer (ajustable and with soft start)

Project16

Hello everyone!

I am not the creator of this scheme, I am not a technician, etc ... But taking information around the internet I came to do me this high performance power supply with soft start and adjustable.
In the archive there are proposed three versions, one with just the regulation, another with filtering on the deck and one with a transformer on the board (the one I made) and with .pcb file (DesignSpark) .
So for those interested, has your soldering irons!

Download .zip file:
TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

Regard's!

Attachments

• SAM_2143.jpg
    SAM_2143.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 171
@Project16: have you built the Sulzer-Borbelly with pre-regulation? I am most interested in that one.

Another very interesting design is opc's design over at diyaudio.

Last edited:
@Project16: have you built the Sulzer-Borbelly with pre-regulation? I am most interested in that one.
With pre regulation !! I know that this schematic. A link where I can go?
If it's food that I proposed to the other thread, so I realized it and it works very well but it is not a Borbely-Sulzer.

Sorry, I mixed up the names. I was referring to the Jung Superreg 2000 on this page:

tangentsoft.net/elec/opamp-linreg.html

It uses LM 317 as pre reg.

But read this page too:

www.belleson.com/comparealw.php

Last edited:
Up to 50mA load i am thinking about any OPAMP as DC amplifier with unity gain and leverage its PSSR feature.

Any thoughts? Why go complex thinking?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back