Building your own gaming desktop

That looks sick! Good going with the radiator for the CPU. really cleans up the look. Have you attached the GPU to a radiator as well?

Whats the front of the cabinet like?

I was looking at my Cabinet keeping my cabinet horizontally (as well as the GPU. And yeah, I got RGB fever too! Got 14 fans for the case and contemplating if I need more :rolleyes: Maybe a radiator?

GPU is not on liquid cooling , front of the cabinet also is a see through. If you swipe right, should he able to see that image.

Whoah 14 fans :) , my machine makes so much noise with just 9. Liquid cooling looks elegant and performs better too, do have a look at them.

GPU is not on liquid cooling , front of the cabinet also is a see through. If you swipe right, should he able to see that image.

Whoah 14 fans :) , my machine makes so much noise with just 9. Liquid cooling looks elegant and performs better too, do have a look at them.
I was initially looking at liquid cooling. However, considering i don't intend to overclock(at least not immediately) i couldn't justify spending on liquid cooling since the cost of a single radiator was more than all the fans put together.

Will monitor the temps and decide whether I need it in the future. Or when i get bored of the rig and feel the itch to try something new :p

Didn't realise i could swipe for more pics. I think we had similar ideas/goals while we built the PC cuz i was looking long and hard at the lian li 011 as well. Looked like a case that could be deployed in horizontal config.

Whats the SSD and which thermalpaste did you use?

I was initially looking at liquid cooling. However, considering i don't intend to overclock(at least not immediately) i couldn't justify spending on liquid cooling since the cost of a single radiator was more than all the fans put together.

Will monitor the temps and decide whether I need it in the future. Or when i get bored of the rig and feel the itch to try something new :p

I don't intend to overclock either but was suggested to go this route as I game a bit and my cpu usage tends to be on the higher side.
Didn't realise i could swipe for more pics. I think we had similar ideas/goals while we built the PC cuz i was looking long and hard at the lian li 011 as well. Looked like a case that could be deployed in horizontal config.

Whats the SSD and which thermalpaste did you use?

Thermal paste was applied by the vendor as I got him to assemble and then deliver. Did not go for pickup due to covid , ssd i got was Kingston 1TB NVME

out of curiosity, is it because you’ve kept the side panel open? Im worried now!

Need help for another potential issue friends. In our area (Wadala) we don't need UPS for anything but contemplating for this one. Any suggestions for any 5 minutes backup please?

Need help for another potential issue friends. In our area (Wadala) we don't need UPS for anything but contemplating for this one. Any suggestions for any 5 minutes backup please?

To be on the safer side this UPS would be a decent option -

APC BX1100C-IN 1100VA / 660W

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back