Bumper stickers of Hifivision?

above i meant full adderss of the webiste www . hi fi vision. com and then " sounds great , looks better " or " sounds great and looks better "

I think, the general public, outside of HFV would assume that HFV is a forum for audiofiles. Who would explain the difference between us & audiofools to the people on the street :eek:
Hence, if we print "audiofool" jokes, it would appear as if we are making fun of ourselves.
But anyway, I love all these jokes posted here.

I think, the general public, outside of HFV would assume that HFV is a forum for audiofiles. Who would explain the difference between us & audiofools to the people on the street :eek:
Hence, if we print "audiofool" jokes, it would appear as if we are making fun of ourselves.
But anyway, I love all these jokes posted here.

what? ....:annoyed:

"Audio""piles":p:p This disease will come if we sit and hear music at one place:p:D

As its a bumper sticker on our vehicles, something like below also should suit

HiFiVision.com - Driven by Passion

We are not advertising the forum but rather aligning ourselves to a community. SO we needn't describe what Hi Fi vision is all about etc on the sticker. those who are curious will ask or go and check out.

As its a bumper sticker on our vehicles, something like below also should suit

HiFiVision.com - Driven by Passion

We are not advertising the forum but rather aligning ourselves to a community. SO we needn't describe what Hi Fi vision is all about etc on the sticker. those who are curious will ask or go and check out.

My 2 cents for this.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back