Bumper stickers of Hifivision?

goyal.sanchit

Hello everyone

I was thinking that maybe we could have bumper stickers of hifivision which can be used on the vehicles. It would look cool and maybe we can spot a fellow member while driving in the city this way :D

Anyone interested with this idea?

Regards

For starters I believe even the logo of the website in high resolution would be fine. And if there is some interest we can create some creative logos also though would need help of a photoshop expert.

Great idea goyal.sanchit!

I have some experience with graphic design and copy writing, so would be glad to contribute. Can also get the stickers printed.

Reminds me of this bumper sticker: 'Like most musicians, you are following the bass player.'

Last edited:
Great idea goyal.sanchit!

I have some experience with graphic design and copy writing, so would be glad to contribute. Can also get the stickers printed.

Reminds me of this bumper sticker: 'Like most musicians, you are following the bass player.'

Thats great. In that case I would request you to suggest how we should go about it since I do not have any experience in graphic designing.

We can have creative saying like,

"Keep away from the bass! Shockwaves could shatter your windshields"

" This car features HFV certified audio system"

Sorry, missed out following this thread; The best way to begin would be to invite members to come up with options of the text line, within a fixed time deadline.

Once the best line is selected, it can then go in for design. The shortlisted designs can be shared in the forum and the final one decided by votes. Then the selected artwork is emailed to the printer, who comes back with a stack of stickers.

How 'bout

"Hi-Fi Vision.Com Addict"

"Follow the Hi-Fi Vision.Com Religion"

"HFV - The King of AV Forums"

Just thinking aloud, may the others chime in too ;)

Nice lines Denom. Ideally, the mods should bump this thread into a more visible location, to invite maximum response from members. Since it's a group activity, getting more people involved will be great.

And a dedicated thread to collect slogan entries, so that selecting the best lines will be convinient.

I'm quite new here, so request senior members/mods to consider this and give it official sanction, so to speak.

If there is interest for this idea then I agree that "general discussion" is not the best place for this topic as the topics here doesn't feature on the front page and thus many members may skip it resulting in less ideas and taglines.

One tagline I can think of is-

"Hifi Vision- A place for Hi-Fi geeks/lovers/enthusiasts."

Count me in too.... I love the idea of having a bumper sticker. I think other than the site logo, it should feature some AV stuffs too.. like some vintage TT pic or a pic of exotic speakers like Eutopia Grande as baner holder.
Now, for slogan, here's my two cents....

"I'M A HiFier..... Are You?
(To get high on music visit HiFiVision.com) "

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

A couple of things to keep in mind when coining the bumper sticker slogan;

Best when short and punchy (The viewer has to comprehend it while car is in motion, with loads of other visual distractions)

Safer to assume that the reader does not knows what 'HiFiVison.com' means. True, it's mentioned under the logo, but it may be too tiny/cluttered to register. Therefore, the slogan should ideally indicate the context (AV gear/sound & vision/ music & movies etc.

Humour, or a bit of cleverness for pizzaz.

Visual ideas to complement the line takes it to another level.

Hope it helps...

Good idea!!! wonder how I missed this thread...

This could also be a good source of sustenance money for HFV...

Couple of lines that come to my mind -

"Move away! You are in my sweet spot"
"I'm not muddy, I'm just a little bass heavy"

Hey nice quotes. Please keep them coming.

We will shortlist 3, design them and host them for voting to choose one.
Then we will discuss with supermod to get it printed and put on the site for ordering.

We need to keep it simple for a common man to understand, by avoiding technical jargon (as much as possible)

Waiting for stickers to roll out, it will be a good complement next to my teambhp sticker on the car.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back