Bumper stickers of Hifivision?

How about this?

"The only way a wife gets addicted to audio video electronics - www.hifivision.com"

Seriously, its really tough to spend even a single rupee on AV equipment.......with an approval from wife :)

Whether the word is not an matter ... to stick anything on the glass of car we should get approval from our wife..

I don't like stickers idea and want an clean look in my car except my emergency numbers of car care and adding to that don't want to give distraction to others while driving:p:p

For single driver fans
'Single driver inside'

For vinyl fans
'I've got stylus'

'Livin' in the groove' (Hiten can prob do a nice visual of a cart on a record)
or 'Music's in da groove!' or
'Groovy music'

SPEED LIMIT 331/3 RPM

'Idler drive, belt drive, direct drive. Just drive!'

'I drive an Idler at home'

General
'There's no fool like an audiophool'

Joshua, am planning to to get designs made meself custom made with perhaps a pic of the Garrard. Maybe the speed knob turned ulta like a speedometer or sumthin like that... A very vintage feel sticker. Will keep you posted. I personally don't like logos have my own individual taste in 'cool stickers' so it will be a lifestyle statement purely with some typo/art that work to that end.

Actually my sticker should probably read 'My first drive was an idler' since I haven't got around to buying a car yet :D

Last edited:
Hello everyone

I was thinking that maybe we could have bumper stickers of hifivision which can be used on the vehicles. It would look cool and maybe we can spot a fellow member while driving in the city this way :D

Anyone interested with this idea?

Regards

Bumper sticker ...? Naaaah! Try getting HFV tattooed on your rump!! Sure to get wives and girlfriends interested :eek:hyeah:

--G0bble
:)

Joshua, am planning to to get designs made meself custom made with perhaps a pic of the Garrard. Maybe the speed knob turned ulta like a speedometer or sumthin like that... A very vintage feel sticker. Will keep you posted. I personally don't like logos have my own individual taste in 'cool stickers' so it will be a lifestyle statement purely with some typo/art that work to that end.

Actually my sticker should probably read 'My first drive was an idler' since I haven't got around to buying a car yet :D

Please make two for me too - one for Thorens TD 124 and one for Lenco L75. I promise to stick one on each side of rear glass:)

Slogans should be short so people immediately remembers them. Stevie knows it :) and has posted some excellent slogans. Taking a quick shot at slogans. Some are just silly but if you have read Edward De bono you will know :) it helps in creating new things.

A hobby worth talking about

Where things look good and sounds great
This is for both Audio and Video

Because you love music

Discuss AV gear, over a beer (just kidding :lol:)

Brings you closer to your music

'Livin' in the groove' (Hiten can prob do a nice visual of a cart on a record)
Just tell me what to do. Hope there is no deadline :D
Regards

Hey Stevie, I have been looking for some designs myself of turntables to put on t-shirts where the music makes the record go round and round...Do let me know if you know anyone who can make a cool design...I have been wanting to make these designs for my sound-activated t-shirts but have not come across any good designer.... Would be very grateful if you could share contacts...

LOOKING SHARP, SOUNDING CRISP
What more can you ask for?

(HFV logo unit)

Or:

Those Who Have Eyes To See, Ears To Hear

(HFV logo unit)

I am interested too for putting on my new HTPC in front of HT rack and also on my car.

Something like "HFV Phile inside" for car or "Powered by HFV" for the HTPC

'I drive an Idler at home'

General
'There's no fool like an audiophool'

For idler fans, another variation: "My Other Drive is an Idler" with appropriate graphics of your idler.

"audiophool": we should not perpetuate this myth any further. We all know that we are intelligent, sociable, well-adjusted individuals;)

Hi Joshua,

You beat me to the punch. Thought of it last night and I was just going to post that line cos cars have it, was also thinking along the the lines of 'Idler torques. Shut up and listen.' or With My Idler Drive, Torque is Cheap.

We should have a series of cartoons.

Q. How many audiophiles does it take to change a light bulb?
A: 100. One to do it and another 99 to discuss how transparent the new light is.
:D

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back