Bush Akai Music System

Pandu Rajan

Dear Friends

I had purchased the above music system in 1992 and the model no is AC M230. It has double cassette deck, 2 X 10W RMS stereo integrated amplifier with 5 band tone equalizer, Digital synthesizer Tuner (MW.SW & FM bands), and Record Player. I want the complete service manual and the schematic for this model. I shall be grateful if somebody can help me in this regard. Bush was purchasing this from Akai in the Kit form and assembling them.

Regards
P.Rajan

Dear Mr. Mahaprasad
Thanks your reply. The music system AC M230 what is shown in the link is different than what I have. My System has only 4 sections. Bottom is dual cassette deck, then stereo amplifier with tone equalizer, third is the tuner and the record player at the top. But The photo in the link shows 5 sections. There was a Bush Akai system in 1992 with a CD player also and therefore had 5 sections. Moreover the front panel layout in the link is also different than what I have. There is another system AC M233 shown in the link which resembles the system I have. The front panel is also more or less same. I still remember once I had been to the Bush service centre in Mumbai in 1993 and requested them for the schematic of the above music system. They gave me only a part of it and surprisingly the model no given on the part schematic is TCM 201R. May be both the models are same. I have the operating manual of the set which came along with the set and there the model no given is AC M230 and the make mentioned is Akai and not Bush Akai.
I am facing some problem with the audio amplifier and since the circuit is very complicated it will be very difficult to trace the fault without the schematic. I therefore need the schematic badly.

Regards
P.Rajan

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back